Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Jesus its hot outside! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jesus its hot outside!
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0_707:
i drank a lot of water and never pissed once...

+1

and when i do go, it comes out dark. i guess maybe its normal cuz its so fuckin hot or somethin

you guys need to drink more water, if your piss is dark your dehydrated and not drinking enough.
i been drinking hella water and gatorade, but i only can go like one maybe twice and dark since its been hella hot.
you need to keep drinking until you need to go every couple of hours, its not good on your organs

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was in LA since it starting get hot... can you say 100 degreez + traffic... [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by VICSWS6:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
+1 for the females! im at school right now and all i got to say is dddddaaaammmmmnnnnnnn!

lol.....yup collage is the palce to be... [Smile]
by ur spelling, looks like u need to go more often. lol j/p [Razz]
Willie that was actually very funny!

And for you wimps out there that complain of drinking water and not pissing, I drink at least 4 gallons a day. That's right at least 4 and I piss like a race horse!!!!

If your piss is brown then it means you are Mexican and melting.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0_707:
try delivering beer in the heat...man i was tempted to just "accidently" drop a case and crack a cold one or two open...i really think i sweated out 5 or more lbs. i drank a lot of water and never pissed once...

i did deliver beer in the heat..hhaha try droping off 250 cases,run it into the store..and wait for the bitch to cut half the order after its all in the store,go put it all back on the truck..yeah,fucked up day with 101 degreees out..we had some "breakage" [Wink]
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got up early to wash/ clay bar/ wax my fox.
started at 8:00am to beat the heat, but damn! i shoulda got up at 6:00am. it was already deep in the 80's. by 9:30am (91 degrees)after finishing my car wash i was all sun burnt, and had to put a pause in the clay bar/ wax. prolly do it sometime after work this week, in the shade!

of course this is nothin compared the philippines weather, but still, DAMN ITS HOT!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com