Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My truck was damaged at tire shop....**FINAL** (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: My truck was damaged at tire shop....**FINAL**
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like the CAFORDS lawyer was wrong once again.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey no fair, you did not say it was Costco!

If I knew it was Costco I would say you should get taken care of. Anywhere tire shop, not a chance

Glad it worked out.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

If I knew it was Costco I would say you should get taken care of. Anywhere tire shop, not a chance

Glad it worked out.

100% agree [patriot]
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Glad it worked out.

Yes I did, in one of my follow up posts.
[Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Black88GT:
Thanks for all the help guys, Im actually looking at the miles on the paperwork, and when Costco had it, I had 91471, and on tuesday it had 91494. thats 23 miles that was put on the truck in 2 days. Most of that was driving the truck from San Leandro to Alameda. Also I pointed out to the store manager, Look at the rest of the truck.... The truck is in excellent shape. No body damage, and the rear wheels are like new.Another thing I have in my favor I think is they didnt do a pretrip on the truck.... If I was a tire guy, and I saw damage like that, Id show a manager to cover my on ass.
Im ready for Judge Wapner! LOL

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

Glad it worked out.

100% agree [patriot]
Well whenever at my shop we damage a wheel/car whatever we take full responsibility and take car of the customer. We had to buy a new wheel one time because someone dropped one on the face of it.

I got other stories but ill be awhile typing. Basically whenever you get any type of service done to your vehicle go to a trustworthy honest shop. just my .02 glad everything worked out for you.

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by nsty_2000:
10 hole through the window sounds good. [worship]

LOL, that is probably the best application I have heard for a 10 hole wheel since 1987

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
0Cobra3
¯
Member # 2901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0Cobra3  Ford pictures for 0Cobra3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nsty_2000:
10 hole through the window sounds good. [worship]

LOL, that is probably the best application I have heard for a 10 hole wheel since 1987
I have 4 of them I am willing to donate to the cause.

--------------------
It'll be fine....just run it.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com