Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MY NEW COBRA!!!!!!!!!! Check her out... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: MY NEW COBRA!!!!!!!!!! Check her out...
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 06Xrunner:
First off thanks Yellow94GT for the suggestion, I changed the fuel filter today and the gas that came out was dark brown, that filter was DAMN dirty.

TRIXSNK

I had them tune the car to 91 octane and it doesn't ping at all, I also asked him to do a VERY conservative tune on it just to be safe. He told me that he could still get a bit more power out of it but I told him not to, a running car without that extra 40hp is better then a blown motor because I wanted to push it...

spegull03
Feel free to stop by Carls JR, AM/PM, or Gas house Pizza. We are usually at one of those locations on Friday and Saturday nights.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com