Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Here you go cummins(this is gonna be good) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Here you go cummins(this is gonna be good)
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
bummer for him twice the work and and 2 seconds slow for his efforts. We have had turbo foxes on this site run mid 7's with SBF's. [Roll Eyes] .
Go run it at a fun ford weekend like Fontana and feel stupid LOL

Hey fatboy the fastest turbo stang on this site ran 8.3x so don't toss the salad with this mid 7 BS on this site. Oh and that car has a LOT of problems its always under the knife. I'm not saying its not a nice car or that its not fast, but its has its share of problems and its not a 7 sec car. Speaking of run, why don't you just to RUN for the sake of running......FATBOY!!!

[ September 28, 2007, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Norman.s Fox coupe ran 7's he sold it so Drew took it off the board. You newbies think you know everything [Razz] . There was a newer body mustang that ran 7's with a turbo also..He sold it. This was in Nor Cal only. Look on the net. they are plenty of them. is that good enough for you faggot boy?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad you keep stats. You're like that fat dude who never was anything himself sitting on the couch watching espn and knows the stats of every player who ever played the game. After 40 years of drag racing you are still stuck in the 11s. Try losing more weight I'm sure you'd be in the 10s. Hell maybe 9s!!! FAAAAAAATBOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
ScottRF88
¯
Member # 7882

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottRF88  Ford pictures for ScottRF88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep funny. I don't know how much speed it'll put out but I think it should be fun to watch fast or slow the guys using his brain for more then playing Halo 3.

--------------------
1988 Mustang GT
1993 Mustang LX Convertable sold

Lifes to short to not drive a Ford

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah I am just like that guy except I am not fat and ran 10.1 9 years ago.....and I am 42 dip shit I started racing when I was 16. I knew you were to stupid to do math.....see I lost weight but you are still a fag LOL see how that works..
waiting for the rest of the I love cummy fan club to jump in here Pivot man(hiddenos) were you at

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com