Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Kanye vs. 50 Cent (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kanye vs. 50 Cent
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by SixFiveZer0 gt 500:
50 CENTS NEW SONG I GET MKONEY WORKS KAYNES WHOLE CD COMBINED..SORRY..I WORK FOR CLUBS AND THAT SOUN GETS REQUESTED MORE THEN ANYTHING IN CALI EVEN @ 949................

BUT KAYNE JUST HIT A HALF A MILLION IN SALES WTF!
FIFFFFFTY IS AT 390,xxx

I beleive thats based on the fact that thats a good club song. Catchy hook and basic beat. Sampled from a old Cassidy song.
You obviously do not know your hip hop history, It is actually sampled from a group called audio 2 and the original name of the song is Top Billin

[ September 13, 2007, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: 91 5.0 5speed ]

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JUST GOT BOTH AND LIKE 50S WAY MORE BUT THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT STYLES AND I'M INTO THE THE STUFF THAT I KNOW PIMPS THUGS HUSTLERS AND HOES SO IN SHORT THATS MY REASONING I DID GIVE KAYNE A CHANCE THOUGH AND WILL PLAY SOMETIMES BUT NOT AS MUCH AS CURTIS

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
Kanye Sucks, i've hated all his songs.

Do you listen to rap? If you do listen to his new cd and try to forget how you fill about him personally, the cd is one of the best cd's i heard in a while.

And also kanye killed 50 on 106&park last night and had the whole crowd shouting his name when him a 50 came out together.

Yeah i listen to rap but not as much as i used to, its mostly crap now. Kanye West music sucks, none of his popular songs have ever been good in my book. Thats my opinion and i doubt his new CD will change that.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by SixFiveZer0 gt 500:
50 CENTS NEW SONG I GET MKONEY WORKS KAYNES WHOLE CD COMBINED..SORRY..I WORK FOR CLUBS AND THAT SOUN GETS REQUESTED MORE THEN ANYTHING IN CALI EVEN @ 949................

BUT KAYNE JUST HIT A HALF A MILLION IN SALES WTF!
FIFFFFFTY IS AT 390,xxx

I beleive thats based on the fact that thats a good club song. Catchy hook and basic beat. Sampled from a old Cassidy song.
You obviously do not know your hip hop history, It is actually sampled from a group called audio 2 and the original name of the song is Top Billin
The hook is sampled from top billin, but the drums are ripped right off of Cassidys song too....

Now I support all types of music, including mainstream hip hop, but I get tired of all this nursery rhyme BS & songs being considered tight just because they bump in the club or on the radio.... The reason why these songs get so much play is because people dont know how to think for themselves & they only think something is hot if its on the radio or MTV etc....Most of this music thats out nowadays isnt gonna be considered timeless music like music of the past.....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On another note, has everyone heard the track I did on Mos Defs latest album???? If u havent here it is....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LyUQ9XhtQ1U

And this is my old track I did 4 the late, great, Mac Dre...RIP

Yall probably didnt know I made this 1....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=beqdIVjvOlQ

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
picked up graduation today, the CD is f'n nice. all good tracks.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Love the intro, Big brother, Flashng Lights, and Homecoming. Those are my favs so far. [worship]

Kanye really outdid himself with these beats. Its something else. A whole new addition to hip-hop. [worship]

[ September 14, 2007, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Love the intro, Big brother, Flashng Lights, and Homecoming. Those are my favs so far. [worship]

Kanye really outdid himself with these beats. Its something else. A whole new addition to hip-hop. [worship]

+1,Flashin lights & Good morining are my favorites, but honestly i like all of em except one or 2 trax....
Most albums nowadays its the other way around, I usually like 2 or 3 trax & the reast of the album will be weak...

[ September 14, 2007, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com