Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new lowering springs & cobra brakes on my fox (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: new lowering springs & cobra brakes on my fox
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks everyone
im keeping the bullits. since i was swapping out rims on my 94cobra, i was going to test fit a 10.5" saleen and 10.5" ssr on the 92 to see if it could fit some wider meat.

i was thinking of the 93cobra taillights but those would make my car look too much like a cobra. i figured the different rims, cowl, lx tail lights and shaved emblems set the car apart from a cobra.

gus,
u never know. money talks. ive thought more than once on selling the car for something different like getting back into an 03. i would trade both of my cars and cash to get back into one. im nearly done with the black conversion and just need to install the black dash and find a black cargo cover. the car just sits and is pretty impractical to drive anywhere as im paranoid it would get nabbed. for nearly the 2yrs of owning it i have driven it probably 200miles..mostly because

it was a project i inherited from a buddy of mine. the car was so clean and ended up getting nearly stolen in an apt complex garage. the thieves left it with no interior, rims, parts of the suspension and misc body pieces removed. part merced apt in sf state is notoriously for cars getting stolen.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is one of the best looking Fox GT's I have ever seen......... [worship] [worship]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com