Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » AED+jeffs+sacramento or san jose? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: AED+jeffs+sacramento or san jose?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
quote:
i seen ALL the post and i guess i understand......but by the looks of it, u seem to be known for talkin shit, so ya

Point is [Confused]
no point.....just sayin [Wink]
Gotcha, START A NEW THREAD. THAT'S NEWS TO EVERYONE! You can be the one that broke this story to CaFords [Roll Eyes]
naaaaaaa............. [burnout]
lol, alright, have a good one [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"You can please some people some of the time but you can't please everybody all of the time."

I'm sure everyone can come up with reasons why they prefer one shop over another. The proof is in the pudding. How are customers being treated? How pleased are they with their finished product?

Truth is Keith @ Force Fed can come off as an arrogant dick at times but still puts out a decent product. Jay Miller @ Norcal Motorsports does excellent resto work, special project work and engine building. Nick N is a great tuner and easy person to talk to. Jeff S is a great guy and used to have one of the best tuning shops around right up until he aligned himself with Shaun Perry. Shaun can build a great running engine for himself and his wife but it certainly seems that quite a few people have a problem with his excuses when he's called on the rug.

When you are good at something people will seek you out. You don't need to shoot your mouth off about "how great you are" to get business. It's also not wise to speak ill of past customers vehicles in front of potential customers. It's kind of stupid actually. Shaun you should learn one basic concept of general business practice, "the customer is ALWAYS right....no matter how wrong they might be."......that is unless you don't plan on being in business very long.

[ June 19, 2007, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: WRS92GT ]

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
i seen ALL the post and i guess i understand......but by the looks of it, u seem to be known for talkin shit, so ya

Point is [Confused]
no point.....just sayin [Wink]
Gotcha, START A NEW THREAD. THAT'S NEWS TO EVERYONE! You can be the one that broke this story to CaFords [Roll Eyes]
naaaaaaa............. [burnout]
lol, alright, have a good one [patriot]
[patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
never met shaun but jeff s is hella gay.
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
"You can please some people some of the time but you can't please everybody all of the time."

I'm sure everyone can come up with reasons why they prefer one shop over another. The proof is in the pudding. How are customers being treated? How pleased are they with their finished product?

Truth is Keith @ Force Fed can come off as an arrogant dick at times but still puts out a decent product. Jay Miller @ Norcal Motorsports does excellent resto work, special project work and engine building. Nick N is a great tuner and easy person to talk to. Jeff S is a great guy and used to have one of the best tuning shops around right up until he aligned himself with Shaun Perry. Shaun can build a great running engine for himself and his wife but it certainly seems that quite a few people have a problem with his excuses when he's called on the rug.

When you are good at something people will seek you out. You don't need to shoot your mouth off about "how great you are" to get business. It's also not wise to speak ill of past customers vehicles in front of potential customers. It's kind of stupid actually. Shaun you should learn one basic concept of general business practice, "the customer is ALWAYS right....no matter how wrong they might be."......that is unless you don't plan on being in business very long.

When you're on the top of your game, you've got to expect 'haters' & criticism. I expect nothing less.
To each his own Bill. [patriot]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We've been so swamped with work lately that we had to expand (2 shops) & not take every job that comes our way. These days we only take certain customers.... No offence to anybody out there, but since we can't do it all, we're concentrating on the show/race car guys.

Here's a few pics of the latest motor to fire up:
 -
 -

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

bigg matt
¯
Member # 1643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigg matt  Ford pictures for bigg matt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
We've been so swamped with work lately that we had to expand (2 shops) & not take every job that comes our way. These days we only take certain customers.... No offence to anybody out there, but since we can't do it all, we're concentrating on the show/race car guys.

Here's a few pics of the latest motor to fire up:
 -
 -

haha you mean the ones that will make you the most money!!!
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
Originally posted by bigg matt:
quote:
[qb] We've been so swamped with work lately that we had to expand (2 shops) & not take every job that comes our way. These days we only take certain customers.... No offence to anybody out there, but since we can't do it all, we're concentrating on the show/race car guys.
/qb]

I'm not going to lie....
We LOVE those customers that want the best & are willing to pay for it. Who wouldn't? [Big Grin]
But at the same time we keep our prices competitive.

[ June 19, 2007, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bigg matt:
quote:
[qb] We've been so swamped with work lately that we had to expand (2 shops) & not take every job that comes our way. These days we only take certain customers.... No offence to anybody out there, but since we can't do it all, we're concentrating on the show/race car guys.
/qb]

I'm not going to lie....
We LOVE those customers that want the best & are willing to pay for it. Who wouldn't? [Big Grin]
But at the same time we keep our prices competitive.

Yeah you guys have keep competitive to or there would be no way for me to afford your work! I would have to go back to wrenching myself.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't say too much about any shop seeing as how I haven't been to any of the ones listed. But the dealings I've had with shaun and drew have been good. Haven't got any work done YET, but when I call em up wit newbie questions they never seem to have a problem answering them.

I've heard good and bad about all the shops, tuners, and builders mentioned though. Bottom line is you can't please everyone all the time

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

When you're on the top of your game, you've got to expect 'haters' & criticism. I expect nothing less.

well at least you have arrogance...

nick n is the best for chevy,
for fords its anyones guess

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RiddlerGT:
quote:
quote:

well at least you have arrogance...

nick n is the best for chevy,
for fords its anyones guess

LOL!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com