Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GOT MY TRUCK AND PICS OF NEW RIMS ON COUPE (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: GOT MY TRUCK AND PICS OF NEW RIMS ON COUPE
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
IF you run a programmer that connects into your OBD port you can simply take the tune off before you take it in for dealer related work.

Einstein, WHAT I'VE SAID ALL ALONG. WHERE IS THE CHIP HERE [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice truck & coupe...Those roush rims & body kit look sick. About the truck, I wouldnt install HID's on it because its way up high & its gonna blind other drivers badly. Even when one of those trucks pulls behind me with stock lighting its kinda blinding. I have HID's on my stang, but its also like 3 inches off the ground. Thats just my 2 cents...Nice truck though

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why dont you guys argue about that shit somewhere else, and let t decide for himself if he wants to do that shit to his truck.
nice truck t, and i like those rims better. let me know how my old gt is coming along.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, that notch looks so good with those wheels. I wanted those so bad for my Vert.... guess they wont do any good unless the motor is finished.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1320MASTER:
Nice Truck T [Big Grin] ,But I thought you where going dually.Thats the color I wanted but didn't find it in a dually.

i tried but momma said if im getting the 03/04 cobra too i have to get the f250 (so she can drive you know how she is ) so i'm one for two i',m looking for an orange 04 cobra must be at dealer need that warranty so i can tear that first motor up

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Damn, that notch looks so good with those wheels. I wanted those so bad for my Vert.... guess they wont do any good unless the motor is finished.

thanks i should have bought these along time ago when he offered to sell them to me i was lagging

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
nice truck bro , and i gotta say u got a one of a kind coupe u dont gotta worry bout anyones car looking like urs that shits clean i havent seen a cobra wing on a coupe before it looks coo

you know me man thats exactly what i go for i never want to be just another in the pack of stangs i must stand out. ithink that i have done that with this one for sure. although i miss my vert every now and then but then i open garage and start up the coupe and that all goes away

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
Nice truck & coupe...Those roush rims & body kit look sick. About the truck, I wouldnt install HID's on it because its way up high & its gonna blind other drivers badly. Even when one of those trucks pulls behind me with stock lighting its kinda blinding. I have HID's on my stang, but its also like 3 inches off the ground. Thats just my 2 cents...Nice truck though

man you know how it is then when you get out of your car and ride in car with no hids. i always ask man do you have your lights on. i had them on my expedition and on my stang also and i can t drive without them now . i love those hids they are the bomb

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

I JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT I LOVE THIS TRUCK MAN. CANT WAIT TO TOW THE RACE CAR OUT TO THE TRACK.

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the truck T! Exhuast, flash tuner, and intake and that thing will drag your house down the street! [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice T!!! I need a job like yours so I can afford to ball like you! The wheels are clean!!! Nice truck! I guess I'm stuck lo ballin'. I wanna be a baller some day!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
916Rustang
¯
Member # 7575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 916Rustang  Ford pictures for 916Rustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
T i work for moss motors we sell head light buckets with HID in them i think i can get you the hook up let me check tonight lates.

--------------------
Not Found On Road Dead Its Lying In Wait,“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
Henry Ford

Posts: 36 | From: sacramento,ca | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Nice T!!! I need a job like yours so I can afford to ball like you! The wheels are clean!!! Nice truck! I guess I'm stuck lo ballin'. I wanna be a baller some day!!!!

thanks man and i already know you are the big baller i'm playing catch up [Big Grin]

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Congrats on the truck T! Exhuast, flash tuner, and intake and that thing will drag your house down the street! [Big Grin] [Wink]

those were the only mods i would do i have been buying the magazines for these since i'm new to this truck world

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by 916Rustang:
T i work for moss motors we sell head light buckets with HID in them i think i can get you the hook up let me check tonight lates.

let me know i hate not having my hids

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com