Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » why did theydelete user Suirrely50? (Page 2)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: why did theydelete user Suirrely50?
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they deleted that user because nobody likes them.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hot85Fifty:
you probably dont even have a saleen...Loser

A queer like you wouldnt even know a REAL saleen from a clone [Roll Eyes] I hope you pick your battles alittle wieser because its a 1 way street with ME sport! Later UHOBANO

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, router upgrades did not go as smoothly as planned. Several corrupted accounts were restored, but two accounts were corrupted beyond repair and had to bel deleted. Both were in the uper 6,000 member number range. Several posts were lost, including our annual car show post in the events section [Frown] The posts lost in tech talk still have some chance of being recovered.

As other people stated, accounts never get deleted here. The only reason posting rights are removed is reserved for people that try to sabotage the community like Hot85Fifty has publicly with his flagrant attacks, but covert methods of sabatoge are just as bad, if not worse. Fortunately {or unfortunately} our trolls are damn near always repeat offenders that have been trying to sabatoge the cafords community for a long time, sometimes for many years [Eek!] There seems to be a lot of confusion and TONS of rumors running around about cafords. Those that come to our events and have ever actually spoken to the moderators know we're very laid back and positive people that try to help people out. Deleting accounts or banning people "for no reason" is just rediculous but every prisoner will proclaim their innocence to a lending ear. Most people know they can email feedback@cafords.com to clearify any rumors they may have heard.

The problem with posts like this is the moderators/webmasters only have a limited number of hours a day to donate to fixing cafords. Spending that limited hours cleaning up after trolls like Hot85Fifty takes away time from restoring lost accounts, replacing broken posts and even stuff like putting up our new t-shirts for sale at www.cafords.com/store We had hoped to put them for sale this week, but server problems have delayed this [Frown]

We're glad to see so many members as usual stick up for their forum against these trolls that just suck away time and resources from the board.

[ August 23, 2006, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I tried to talk to you at the show, but to walked away, what's up with that?
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Things happen that the site administrators can't fix.

Hot85fifty doesn't sound too nice, looks like hes just here to start drama [Roll Eyes]

[ August 23, 2006, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: 68_427_Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jmoney347:
hot85fifty, you are makin your self look like a real bitch right now, why don't you man up and put somethin on it. specs car got you all day and thats for sure, johnb's too. if you are such a hot shot set up a track day and time of your choice and bring your pick slip and invite eveybody you think you are so much "hotter" than. but until you do that you need to settle down or go find a site that excepts internet ganstas. this here is a tight knit community for the most part and most of us know eachother so if your gonna talk all that shit around here realize we all meet face to face at one point.

[patriot]

Dude I've lost my whole screen name before and all my post. who cares man!!?? Start over and quit bitchin.

[ August 23, 2006, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
delete hot85fifty asap and save everyone the headache [patriot] IMO
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by EASTBAY5_0:
delete hot85fifty asap and save everyone the headache [patriot] IMO

agreed! [patriot]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
two-gun kid, I don't recall the situation, but I know due to the large turnout we were very understaffed. Maybe I had to take care of some administrative tasks?

We don't have to worry about hot85fifty anymore. After making 4-5 fake accounts here we had an email chat that went like this

quote:
lod_freak@comcast.net to CaliforniaFords. com

I was just wondering how long it usualy takes to get a responce from you guys about my application? I put one yesterday and havent gotten a responce yet...
My app name is LOD_FREAK... hope to hear back soon... Thanks

quote:
CaliforniaFords. com to lod_freak

Hey buddy, this is the one and only time you're getting a reply from
us. Please find other Ford message boards to post on. Here is a
head start in your search
http://www.google.com/search?q=mustang+forums&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

If you try to make one more fake account here, you will be blocked
from even viewing cafords. Thank you and have a nice day.

quote:
lod_freak@comcast.net to CaliforniaFords. com

what do you mean fake account?

That's when he got the IP boot.

Only reason for posting this is to show how a ban goes down. Someone flies off the handle and starts badmouthing us. We ask him to leave. He comes back with a bunch of fake accounts until we block him from even viewing the site. Now if you ask him, I'm sure he'll tell you "what fake accounts" and claim he's innocent. Dishonest people do this if they think they can get away with the crime and no one knows their dirty secrets. A true test of someone's charactor.

Due to drama and language that is unreflective of the cafords community, this post is being moved to streetracing where it may die in peace.

[ August 24, 2006, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com