Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sheik Rapper (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sheik Rapper
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
look at this one [worship] [worship] carlos(7eleven store)

HAHAHA LMAO GOOD SHIT THANKS [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68_427_Fastback:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
yeah i refused to go to last years show because it was originally the doghouse's event...and then they still had it without them...then this year i was like dang they still having it...must still be a success...so i gots mines... they're fun as hell....esp. when you're up front that close.

I hate the Doghouse.
why? [Confused]
They weren't funny and i don't like people who preach and try and pressure others to join their religion or whatever.
ACTUALLY DANA I THINK THATS WHAT THEY WERE TALKIN ABOUT AS WELL AND I DONT THINK HE WAS TRYIN TO GET PEOPLE TO FOLLOW A CERTAIN RELIGON BUT TO SEE PAST ALL THAT AND THAT THERES A HIGHER POWER IE THE LIGHT AND MORE ABOUT BEING A BETTER PERSON AND STUFF LIKE THAT [Wink]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoRdGiRl:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
yeah i refused to go to last years show because it was originally the doghouse's event...and then they still had it without them...then this year i was like dang they still having it...must still be a success...so i gots mines... they're fun as hell....esp. when you're up front that close.

I hate the Doghouse.
why? [Confused]
They weren't funny and i don't like people who preach and try and pressure others to join their religion or whatever.
ACTUALLY DANA I THINK THATS WHAT THEY WERE TALKIN ABOUT AS WELL AND I DONT THINK HE WAS TRYIN TO GET PEOPLE TO FOLLOW A CERTAIN RELIGON BUT TO SEE PAST ALL THAT AND THAT THERES A HIGHER POWER IE THE LIGHT AND MORE ABOUT BEING A BETTER PERSON AND STUFF LIKE THAT [Wink]
Thats not what i heard, after a week i had enough now i think they suck. They were funny when i was in High school 6 years ago now their just washed up.

I looked for the Sheik Rapper haven't found it yet but it might be on myspace videos. I'll check there next

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't find him funny, other than the fact that his shirts and jackets are always WAY too tight and his stomach pops out.
Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Mencia and Chapelle are hella funny. They are basicly the same humor except Mencia makes fun of whats in the news right now kinda.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com