Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fifa World Cup Predictions! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fifa World Cup Predictions!
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
Zidane should have have hit that other guy in the freaking nose instead. he must have really been talking some crap to make zidane react that way. he's usually prety calm and laid back.
Did he get a medal or was he not allowed back in the field because of the redcard?

ZIDANE SHOULDNT GET SHIT,,, he wasnt allowed back,, and thats good,, friggin sore loser,,, go retire,,somewhere, and if he steps on italian soil... oh wow,, good luck

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
93cobracoupestang
¯
Member # 5765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobracoupestang  Ford pictures for 93cobracoupestang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
italy only won because zidane, henry, and viera were all out, those are 3 top pk takers. and for the first goal zidane shot like that because he can if you dont remember 2 years ago before ronaldinho zidane was fifa player of the year he can do what he wants. and that guy got head butted because he was talking shit and grabbing zidanes injured shoulder.

--------------------
1993 Lx Coupe.....a couple bolt ons.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93cobracoupestang:
italy only won because zidane, henry, and viera were all out, those are 3 top pk takers. and for the first goal zidane shot like that because he can if you dont remember 2 years ago before ronaldinho zidane was fifa player of the year he can do what he wants. and that guy got head butted because he was talking shit and grabbing zidanes injured shoulder.

ummm,, totti, toni, and del piero ,, OUR top 3 kickers didnt get to kick either,! zidane can do what he wants??!! wtf?? hes a biach in my book, zidane is an old man and shouldnt be playing soccer especially yesterday if he can't handle the bumps and bruises that come with playing a physical game like soccer, and YOUR JUST A HATER, admit it! ITALIA WON SO STFU!

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
Originally posted by 93cobracoupestang:

ummm,, totti, toni, and del piero ,, OUR top 3 kickers didnt get to kick either,! zidane can do what he wants??!! wtf?? hes a biach in my book, zidane is an old man and shouldnt be playing soccer especially yesterday if he can't handle the bumps and bruises that come with playing a physical game like soccer, and YOUR JUST A HATER, admit it! ITALIA WON SO STFU!
lol, so mature.
i will stick to my statement. ITALY played well, but they are not the "great team" you are trying to make them appear to be.

Beating France by penalty kicks should not be seem as a great accomplishment. It's true, a victory is a victory,and as such it brings joy and immense sense of invisibility to its fans, but are they "the best"? no. were they victorious?, yes.

If anything, Italy showed a much greater level of offensive and defensive dexterity against Germany and had two magnificent and unforgettable goals.
I always thought you were mexican? [Razz] why are you taking it so seriously:D

pd: i was rooting for Italy too, but I'm still not blind, they are not a great team. they just won their games. that is nothing but a spurious relationship. good luck. [patriot]

[ July 10, 2006, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
soccer sucks [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
soccer sucks [patriot]

[Roll Eyes] and if winning 4 world cups doesnt make italy a great team,, what does??? i didnt see brazil do much of nothing this year.... [Roll Eyes] i guess all the people that jumped on that bandwagon have jumped off it .....for now.. LOL

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
soccer sucks [patriot]

[Roll Eyes] and if winning 4 world cups doesnt make italy a great team,, what does??? i didnt see brazil do much of nothing this year.... [Roll Eyes] i guess all the people that jumped on that bandwagon have jumped off it .....for now.. LOL
thats cool and all, but soccer still sucks. [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
soccer sucks [patriot]

cleen50, stop making the same dumb comment. if you don't like it and presuppose the sport "sucks" make an argument sustaining your point. stop being so ethnocentric and look at the big pic here.

sf98lx, now.. let's candidly entertain your logic,. since the US tied with Italy (we both know the US got robbed that game, they should have won.) then we could safely assume, according to your direction of thought, that Italy and the US are both equally as superior to other teams and as such one could conclude that the American soccer team could share the same level of greatness and, most importantly, share the title of being a "great team"
Not, it doesn't work like that. [Big Grin] The US still sucked [Razz]

pd: don't take me seriously, I couldn't be any more uninterested, I've been trying to argue online lately while working on my witting skills.

--------------------
=(

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
soccer sucks [patriot]

pd: don't take me seriously, I couldn't be any more uninterested, I've been trying to argue online lately while working on my witting skills.
I can definitely tell that you HAVENT been working on your WRITING skills [Razz]

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
soccer sucks [patriot]

cleen50, stop making the same dumb comment. if you don't like it and presuppose the sport "sucks" make an argument sustaining your point. stop being so ethnocentric and look at the big pic here.

Dude are you fukkin serious, lol, what fukkin big pic [Confused] ITS A SPORT. Sorry it sucks and I'm thankful its over. You take this board waaaaaaaay to seriously, lol. Go practice your debates and writing skills somewhere else, lol.

[ July 12, 2006, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
soccer sucks [patriot]

Dude are you fukkin serious, lol, what fukkin big pic [Confused] ITS A SPORT. Sorry it sucks and I'm thankful its over. You take this board waaaaaaaay to seriously, lol. Go practice your debates and writing skills somewhere else, lol.
but it is THE BEST SPORT,, it certainly takes a lot more physical ability than other sports ,, such as baseball for starters...

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Agreed on that the physical part, but as far as interesting,...I can't even watch it for 5 minutes. You guys are intitled to your opinions, but I just cant stand soccer. I love watching basketball and football. [patriot]

[ July 12, 2006, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
soccer sucks [patriot]

I can definitely tell that you HAVENT been working on your WRITING skills [Razz]
nope.. that's why i'm praticing now.. but typos kick my ass
[Frown] [Razz]

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
soccer sucks [patriot]

but it is THE BEST SPORT,, it certainly takes a lot more physical ability than other sports ,, such as baseball for starters...
haha, don't trip. i don't take any of this stuff seriously, and you are right. watching american soccer is boring as heck. i cannot stand to watch an mls game. the level of quality is extremely low. there is no emotion, no heart, nothing.

--------------------
=(

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] haha check this out!
http://www.break.com/games/zidane_head_butt_game.html

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by 5point0707:
[worship] haha check this out!
http://www.break.com/games/zidane_head_butt_game.html

i know its great,, had it on my myspace profile since monday. [Cool]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com