Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » TAX Season.......... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: TAX Season..........
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
I know exactly what your getting at. Better to have it up front to invest and collect on the money.

OMG, SOMEBODY GETS IT [Eek!]

[patriot]

[ April 04, 2006, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
i think i get 12 dollars back from the state and owe 24 dollars to the feds [Frown]

Breaking the Bank on that one!
Yep i am poor now [Frown] [Razz]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got just enough back to pay for property tax...due last month, I believe. [patriot]

[ April 04, 2006, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: castor ]

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LMFAO, YOUR SAVNGS ACCOUNT
I know me, and I know my habits. I would not be able to save the dough all year. Something always comes up between the kids, the house etc. This way, I can count on a chunk at the end of the year. And like Shark says, it pays to have a great tax person. I didn't pay all that much either.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:
quote:
I know me, and I know my habits. I would not be able to save the dough all year. Something always comes up between the kids, the house etc. This way, I can count on a chunk at the end of the year. And like Shark says, it pays to have a great tax person. I didn't pay all that much either.
LMFAO, BRILLIANT [patriot]

--------------------

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
350 for me [Cool]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAO, BRILLIANT

Thanks, I take care of my house and kids, everyone's Roth gets a contribution every year, my pre-tax defered comp account is healthy and it's got 23 more years to grow and I'll retire at at least 90% of my income. Pretty brillant huh ?

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

LMFAO, BRILLIANT

Thanks, I take care of my house and kids, everyone's Roth gets a contribution every year, my pre-tax defered comp account is healthy and it's got 23 more years to grow and I'll retire at at least 90% of my income. Pretty brillant huh ?
The fact that you are getting back what you claim to be getting back and the fact that you have to itemize your life out tells me enough, BRILLIANT [patriot]

Edit: WTF do you care what I think about you being the kind of person that needs the state to hold money as a yearly account because you cannot hold it yourself OR use that money to earn interest on OR use that money monthly to make more money with, WTF do you care what I think [Confused]

Some people need a "crutch" and some do not, no worries.

[ April 05, 2006, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

quote:
You apparently do care, you laughed your ass off which tells me it had an effect on you in some way shape or form.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
You apparently do care, you laughed your ass off which tells me it had an effect on you in some way shape or form.
I said "wtf do "you" care what I think?"

Be proud of your "savings" account [Wink]

--------------------

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

I am, 16g's [Whoo Whooooo!] I do need the crutch, it took me a long time to realize, I'd be a homeless poor bastard without it.

But to all the others, I do remember the days not 8 years ago when I was happy to get my 300 back. Get that house or condo or whatever people.

[ April 05, 2006, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: 5OHS5OH ]

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
I do remember the days not 8 years ago when I was happy to get my 300 back.

So at one point you did it "right."

[Wink]

--------------------

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Yeah, "right" for me. I'll never know all the tricks. I have a few friends that have real dough and it seems like a full time job to manage it and keep on top of things. For the people on here paying quarterly, I know they are the ones with the loot. It never makes sense to me that the goverment says, "Hey you, you make so much god damn money, we want you to pay more because you pay the most already." Jesus, my friend got a letter from the government that basically said, Mr. So&SO, you owe us a penalty because you owe us too much. wtf? How many section 8 welfare, non-working, government tit-sucking people do we have to support in this country ? Sorry, rant off.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

No worries man, best of luck [patriot]

--------------------

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$9,000 FED, Real estste man those schedule E's really help
$1500.00 from the state

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$9,000 FED, Real estste man those schedule E's really help
$1500.00 from the state

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com