Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hellion Turbo going on this weekend!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hellion Turbo going on this weekend!!!
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
100% complete kit, minus the fuel pressure regulator, i'm about 6 grand into it with msd, bassani exhaust and some misc shit, hope it'll be worth it.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
100% complete kit, minus the fuel pressure regulator, i'm about 6 grand into it with msd, bassani exhaust and some misc shit, hope it'll be worth it.

damn...$6 grand [Eek!] I wish I could afford that [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i work hard for my money, the kit itself is only 5 racks, but i had to buy tons of other shit like gauges, msd, new exhaust, etc.

but hey my stang will have a turbo, it should be worth it

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

headers are in, pan is tapped, fuel pump is in, accessory bracket relocation kit is in.

tomorrow = injectors, and plumbing the hot and cold sides.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey did you get those LCA's to work??

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
menlo pony
still learnin'
Member # 4301

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for menlo pony  Ford pictures for menlo pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
headers are in, pan is tapped, fuel pump is in, accessory bracket relocation kit is in.

tomorrow = injectors, and plumbing the hot and cold sides.

Pictures?
Posts: 776 | From: Santa Cruz y Menlo Park | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

a little bit of pushing and pulling, sway bar is close to the diff though but it cleared

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
a little bit of pushing and pulling, sway bar is close to the diff though but it cleared

ok, cool. Glad to hear it worked out for ya! [patriot]
Keep us updated man. [worship]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOOD LUCK with everything [Whoo Whooooo!]

Bro how much did that kit cost you?

[ March 22, 2006, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: NavidR ]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
GOOD LUCK with everything [Whoo Whooooo!]

Bro how much did that kit cost you?

he said bout five....every where ive seen it its about 6K....so between 5 and 6K [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
update?

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, how is the car coming along?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

The hot side is complete, haven't started the cold side yet, intercooler is mounted though, pan is tap, feed and drain are done.

Waiting for Fluidyne Radiator, have new electric fan and overflow to go in, ditched the AC and smog bs, still have to bolt up the bassani cat back and figure out what size belt I need.

Nothing major left to do, just tighten a few bolts and thats about it, I'll be done later this week, have an appointment with Shaun to have it tuned.

Turbo Kit: 5,000
Cooling Upgrades: 760
New Alternator & Battery: 250
MSD / Coil: 250
Catback: 500
Misc: Lost track

MY FACE AFTER I HIT THE GAS, PRICELESS!!!

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you could have got H/C/I for another 2 grand. Any how it will be super cool man. nice car, nice kit! I hope it all works out.

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man great work on the car, wouldn't change a thing about it. We seem to have similar taste.. sorry to jack your thread but your car brought back memories of what my coupe once looked like recently before it was stolen and they snatched the wheels...  -

But good choice the going turbo, I personally wouldn't go any other way if I had the choice.. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man great work on the car, wouldn't change a thing about it. We seem to have similar taste.. sorry to jack your thread but your car brought back memories of what my coupe once looked like recently before it was stolen and they snatched the wheels...  -

But good choice the going turbo, I personally wouldn't go any other way if I had the choice.. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

It's a wrap, have some bugs to work out though.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good shit man [Whoo Whooooo!] have you ran it yet??

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man that looks sweet! I wish I had another car to do that system on it. When is your tuning apointment with shuan?

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

I had some issues at the tune yesterday with who knows what, Shaun can speak more on that, so it didn't get tuned, I played with timing and fuel pressure today and just took it out, ALL I CAN SAY IS SCARY (in a good way)!!!

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looking good man

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
50rida
¯
Member # 5289

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50rida  Ford pictures for 50rida    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit is tight i saw it last night. [burnout]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com