Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 94gt???? Cobraboy!!!haha (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 94gt???? Cobraboy!!!haha
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well for corners 8" front and rear 450-500 lb fronts, 550-600 lb rear since its a vert. Thats with IRS. Drag/street go 12" front 250 lbs, rear 10" 350 lbs.

Solid Rear car corners 8" 425-475 lb front and rear.

General settings.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the advice!!
Killer! I'll put that all on "the list" lol

You know anybody that wants some H&R Super Sports and a set of Maximum Motorsports Adj LCA's? [Razz] [Wink]

I'm sooooo excited. Giggidty

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
Thanks for the advice!!
Killer! I'll put that all on "the list" lol

You know anybody that wants some H&R Super Sports and a set of Maximum Motorsports Adj LCA's? [Razz] [Wink]

I'm sooooo excited. Giggidty

keep the lca's so when the solid axle goes in yo have them [Whoo Whooooo!]

since i helped with the mach i get to drive it [Big Grin]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just woke up Jesse, working mid nights suck, got your voice mail, i dont have a pulley puller [Embarrassed] Congrats on the car brotha, i knew you wouldnt be able to resist the urge of joining the SVT family!!! Atleast you have an extra blower to send off to Stiegy for a stage 4 port and polish!!! [worship] [dance]

I think the 1st thing you should do is swap the front horse out with the snake emblem! Congrats again, i over here smiling for you man!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hhehehe, thanks Ryan. I figured you might have been sleeping, I just hope I didnt wake you up!
I ended up grabbing some Reichart Racing idlers... those with the 2.93 and the (not sure if this is the correct name) Snubber pulley should be fun.. [Razz]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] Congrats on the new car looks nice

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
drop dat bitch

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
drop dat bitch

Oh, I will... I just need to sell my H&R Super Sports to get the vert springs and new bushings all around.
[patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com