Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Goddamn MotherF'ing thieves! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goddamn MotherF'ing thieves!
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
I also think it's funny how just about everyone on this site, thinks that they are "the shit." Thinking they can beat anyone's ass. Yah, ok, what ever. First off, you may be or not be able to, but you can't just assault people if they're just "steeling" your any thing from you, unless they touch you first. You would go, punch the person stealing from you, may get your ass kicked, then get arrested and sued.

....still HELLA FUNNY........

i would like to see you walk up to sf coupe and tell him it was funny when his taillight was stolen. i'd love to see what he'd do to you. nothing that includes someone doing harm to your car is funny. period.
now j...make sure to superglue the lenses into the housing next time you buy lenses. that way they can't steal them.

if that guy was so hard roof or not i still would have chucked a fuckin hammer or something at the guy or pos car, but he didn't so its over go get a new tailight and and gorilla glue it!
damn i hafta stop posting when i drink! i didn't mean to offend anyone, the point i wanted to make was that to laugh at someone elses misfortune is terrible. esp. when it has to do with cars.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
I also think it's funny how just about everyone on this site, thinks that they are "the shit." Thinking they can beat anyone's ass. Yah, ok, what ever. First off, you may be or not be able to, but you can't just assault people if they're just "steeling" your any thing from you, unless they touch you first. You would go, punch the person stealing from you, may get your ass kicked, then get arrested and sued.

....still HELLA FUNNY........

i would like to see you walk up to sf coupe and tell him it was funny when his taillight was stolen. i'd love to see what he'd do to you. nothing that includes someone doing harm to your car is funny. period.
now j...make sure to superglue the lenses into the housing next time you buy lenses. that way they can't steal them.

if that guy was so hard roof or not i still would have chucked a fuckin hammer or something at the guy or pos car, but he didn't so its over go get a new tailight and and gorilla glue it!
damn i hafta stop posting when i drink! i didn't mean to offend anyone, the point i wanted to make was that to laugh at someone elses misfortune is terrible. esp. when it has to do with cars.
no ones laughing at anyones misfortune. its fukked up everyone said that. its just funny that those fukkin theives had the balls to still take tailight after they got yelled and dude was on the roof in plain sight.
venomis95
¯
Member # 6283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomis95  Ford pictures for venomis95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just go out and buy a paintball gun. Turn the fps all the way up. That should get them to stop.
Posts: 28 | From: Pleasant Hill | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
should have shot him with the nail gun!!! [patriot]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
92coupe
¯
Member # 1957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92coupe  Ford pictures for 92coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey it sounds like they only stole one i dont know which side they took but i have 1 lx tail light i have to check which side i have both side but one of them is borke into 2 peices i can glue it for you but you can have them if you want em.

Justin

pm if you want em

--------------------
94-GT BLOWN & STROKED

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomis95:
Just go out and buy a paintball gun. Turn the fps all the way up. That should get them to stop.

i did that

someone got under my old cobra and poked a hole in my oil filter with a long screwdriver. when i turned my car on oil dumped all over the ground, i always warm my car up so i noticed the oil light coming on and turned the car off and pulled into my garage. looked at the nice hole in the filter when i took it off, and got somewhat upset (the hole was the shape of the head on a flat head screw driver). No damage was done, infact i was going to get an oil change that weekend anyways.

a couple months later...

a guy drove by my old car 5 times late at night, i was awake with my window open and heard it. it was a mustang (i could hear the deep exhaust note even though it sounded fucked up), i owned the only one in my neighborhood at that time. after the 4th or 5th time i snuck out into my neighbors bushes across the street with my autococker (LOTS OF MODS [Wink] ) and a hopper full of frozen paintballs that i kept just for vandals or potential theives. well a few minutes later this person drove up next to my car and stopped. he got out and i noticed a long thin object in his hand. when he sat down to get under my car, i started shooting. i corrected for the arch of the balls and started dropping them on his face. as he screamed in pain i fired faster and laughed. he tried to get up but i was unloading on him so he fell all over the place screaming "stop please!" and other general noises of pain. he finally made it into his car spead towards me (i was near the exit to a major road) as i kept firing. paintballs going right through his open passenger side window. It was a white fox 5.0 LX that had what sounded like 45 exhaust leaks. i drove around roseville the next day looking for that car and/or a man with horrible facail injuries but i couldnt find him. that was the last time my cobra was ever messed with.

moral of the story...if your car is being fucked with do something about it. call the cops or take it into your own hands is your decision, however its up to you to stop these peices of shit. show no compassion and get it done.

edit: i suck at the keyboard [Roll Eyes]

[ December 15, 2005, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: t top freak ]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92coupe:
hey it sounds like they only stole one i dont know which side they took but i have 1 lx tail light i have to check which side i have both side but one of them is borke into 2 peices i can glue it for you but you can have them if you want em.

Justin

pm if you want em

Thanks for the offer I already picked one up today. When I was sitting in traffic on the way to San Jose to go and pay $50 for the stupid thing I did not find the humor in the situation at all.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
quote:
Originally posted by venomis95:

i did that

someone got under my old cobra and poked a hole in my oil filter with a long screwdriver. when i turned my car on oil dumped all over the ground, i always warm my car up so i noticed the oil light coming on and turned the car off and pulled into my garage. looked at the nice hole in the filter when i took it off, and got somewhat upset (the hole was the shape of the head on a flat head screw driver). No damage was done, infact i was going to get an oil change that weekend anyways.

a couple months later...

a guy drove by my old car 5 times late at night, i was awake with my window open and heard it. it was a mustang (i could hear the deep exhaust note even though it sounded fucked up), i owned the only one in my neighborhood at that time. after the 4th or 5th time i snuck out into my neighbors bushes across the street with my autococker (LOTS OF MODS [Wink] ) and a hopper full of frozen paintballs that i kept just for vandals or potential theives. well a few minutes later this person drove up next to my car and stopped. he got out and i noticed a long thin object in his hand. when he sat down to get under my car, i started shooting. i corrected for the arch of the balls and started dropping them on his face. as he screamed in pain i fired faster and laughed. he tried to get up but i was unloading on him so he fell all over the place screaming "stop please!" and other general noises of pain. he finally made it into his car spead towards me (i was near the exit to a major road) as i kept firing. paintballs going right through his open passenger side window. It was a white fox 5.0 LX that had what sounded like 45 exhaust leaks. i drove around roseville the next day looking for that car and/or a man with horrible facail injuries but i couldnt find him. that was the last time my cobra was ever messed with.

moral of the story...if your car is being fucked with do something about it. call the cops or take it into your own hands is your decision, however its up to you to stop these peices of shit. show no compassion and get it done.

edit: i suck at the keyboard [Roll Eyes]

one of the best CAfords stories EVER!
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by 92coupe:

Justin

pm if you want em

Thanks for the offer I already picked one up today. When I was sitting in traffic on the way to San Jose to go and pay $50 for the stupid thing I did not find the humor in the situation at all.
$50 for a tailight? dude what kind did u have?????
u could have sat in less traffic and came to vallejo and got one for free

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUKK THAT!!!!!!!!!! That shit aint funny. I fukkin hate theaves. If you work hard for something and some piece of shit comes along and takes it. I know I wasn't thier, but I still would have gotten off the roof and beat him. And if I couldn't beat him w/my hands. I would hit his punk ass w/some shit laying around. B/C thats the type of Motherfukker you have to teach a lesson to. Right now hes steelin tailights, but you never know the next thing he might steel is your Stang.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My car got rummaged through three nights in a week. It was my beater commuter that I never locked. They took my change, sunglasses and other worthless stuff. I waited on my roof dressed all in black with a baseball bat, handcuffs and a cell phone, but they didn't come back.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope you catch his ass and make the phrase "Beat You Like You Stole Something"
mean something! [Mad]

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People will steal ANYTHING. My neighbors had some plants in their front yard dug up and stolen. I couldn't believe it. Who the fuck would steal plants?

It is a sad state of afairs that you can't even leave your stang parked on the street in broad day light and in plain site w/o it getting fucked with [Mad]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
People will steal ANYTHING. My neighbors had some plants in their front yard dug up and stolen. I couldn't believe it. Who the fuck would steal plants?

It is a sad state of afairs that you can't even leave your stang parked on the street in broad day light and in plain site w/o it getting fucked with [Mad]

Could you at least smoke the kind of plants they took?

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
quote:

lol
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOOD old paint ball stories, I remember back in high school some bitches wanted to egg my house, so they asked around and found my address. By that time it was too late I already new the date and time they were coming.
I had about 6 friends with paint ball guns. We F(*&^%*( them up. Oh ya then paint balled there houses...........LOL

"there is no pain like a frozen paintball"

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Curt
¯
Member # 6254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt  Ford pictures for Curt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
next to your hammer you should keep a tranq gun so u can hit em from up on the roof and beat em on your break!

--------------------
'90 GT
'94 Toyota 4wd "It have problem"
'56 F100 5.8 AFR185's Vortech SC S-trim

Posts: 866 | From: Monterey/Rocklin | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
quote:

I'm sure you could smoke them. However, you would have to spray a bunch of bug killer on them if you wanted to get high [Big Grin]
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
As a lot of you know my car was stolen in September but luckily I got it back in one piece. I've got some pretty good theft deterents on it now, it ain't going anywhere without a tow-truck.

Today I'm at work doing some work up on a roof. My car is parked within sight as always. So I see this carload of kids stop and look at my car. I don't think much of it because the car is impossible to move without a tow-truck. Then one gets out and runs up to my car, so I start yelling to stay the fuck away. He then rips my tail light lens off and takes off. Chasing him was not an option because I would've had to go down the ladder, undo the antitheft stuff and chase them. I can't believe the balls of this prick. It's getting to the point where you can't even park a mustang on the street anymore.

BTW The thief was a mexican kid about 5'10", skinny, and they were driving a red toyota corolla or tercel late 80's early 90's. If anyone knows of a mustang owner who "picked up" a tail light today let me know. I'd like to beat the fuck out of him with my hammer.

someone finds it funny,, top of page 4 [Roll Eyes] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com