Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Inmate on death row, What you think? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Inmate on death row, What you think?
86 coupe
¯
Member # 6244

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86 coupe  Ford pictures for 86 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the people who think he shoudn't die.

Just imagine if he killed your mother, father, sister, or brother. I know you would want him dead no matter what. Just see it in a different perspective.

So no matter what he did to sound rehabilitated, he did what he did. He has to follow his consequences.

--------------------
I thought you knew!

Posts: 103 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is so much that we dont know about this subject and everyone claims to be a expert. The only people who really know what happened are tookie and the victims, we sure as hell cant get anything outa the victims and no one is going to believe tookie. If you look at it from a neutral point of view, you can prob see that there could have been so much that could have gone wrong with the case. He is a highly controversial(??) and infamous man, you dont think the D.A. and investagators would do anything and everything to put him away for good, just look at the "oakland riders" for example they planted so much evidence that put away many people good or bad and there are many many more examples of corrupt or shady officials, and you know evidence isnt always 100% right. I could care less about what the families say about this, just because they want him dead doesnt mean that we should throw him into the fryer, they are angry and he is a easy target to focus the anger at. I cant say that he did or didnt commit those crimes, but all I know is that his time will soon be up. My .02 [patriot]

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

Im a rookie all over again.

# 4904

5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And about the whole gang banging thing, thats a L.A. thing, crips, bloods, damus etc. Out here in the bay its all just turf wars becuase of drugs and random ass shootings over stupid ass shit like where you live(Block wise), car jackings, theft, and because someone got they're ass beat. The whole time I have lived in the bay(20 years) I have never seen or heard of anyone get shot because of colors...well maybe in the early 90's. Just last night there was a double shooting in el cerrito a few blocks away from where community leaders met up to discuss violence and how to stop it.

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

# 4904

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0Caliber:
And about the whole gang banging thing, thats a L.A. thing, crips, bloods, damus etc. Out here in the bay its all just turf wars becuase of drugs and random ass shootings over stupid ass shit like where you live(Block wise), car jackings, theft, and because someone got they're ass beat. The whole time I have lived in the bay(20 years) I have never seen or heard of anyone get shot because of colors...well maybe in the early 90's. Just last night there was a double shooting in el cerrito a few blocks away from where community leaders met up to discuss violence and how to stop it.

YOu havent seen anyone get shot? You probably never "seen" them get shot but did hear people getting shot over colors.. Im always at Sacramento, last weekend a 13year old kid got shot JUST because he was wearing a blue hat in a "BLOOD" territory, you guys probably heard about it, goto sacbee.com , the kid was shot om Thanksgiving, some punks were driving by at night and seen a bunch of guys and kids standing chit-chatting when a car pulled up and opened fire at the group, a 13year old kid was shot.. Now of course the authorities would say "We dont know the motive of this" but everyone in that neighbourhood knew what happened, the kid was wearing the wrong color in the wrong hood..

::::

Now my boy got shot 5 times a month ago just because he was approached by some "bloods" at a mall and they asked him where is he from.. My boy said "29th street" and the guys opened fire at him with a .45 , they shot him 5 times because the guys were from "Oak Park Blood" gang, and my boy was from 29th street (29th street has alot of crips, mainly tongans) - Just an example shit really happens

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's convicted of killing 3 people. How many others has he killed? And how many lives has this scumbag ruined. You don't get to be the leader of a gang like that with out doing some very bad things for a very long time. Fry his ass and be done with it. I had a good friend of mine that lived in Sac that was a crypt. No matter how hard he tried to get out and get away from the gang they would always find away to suck him back in. My point is once your in, your pretty much in for life. Its almost in possible to get out of it. Arnold will do the right thing he wont step in and pardon him.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
There is so much that we dont know about this subject and everyone claims to be a expert. The only people who really know what happened are tookie and the victims, we sure as hell cant get anything outa the victims and no one is going to believe tookie. If you look at it from a neutral point of view, you can prob see that there could have been so much that could have gone wrong with the case. He is a highly controversial(??) and infamous man, you dont think the D.A. and investagators would do anything and everything to put him away for good, just look at the "oakland riders" for example they planted so much evidence that put away many people good or bad and there are many many more examples of corrupt or shady officials, and you know evidence isnt always 100% right. I could care less about what the families say about this, just because they want him dead doesnt mean that we should throw him into the fryer, they are angry and he is a easy target to focus the anger at. I cant say that he did or didnt commit those crimes, but all I know is that his time will soon be up. My .02 [patriot]

so by this thinking,might as well not convict anyone of any crimes because of the possibility of them being innocent. that'll work wonders

[ December 01, 2005, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: z pyro ]

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

quote:
Originally posted by z pyro:
quote:

so by this thinking,might as well not convict anyone of any crimes because of the possibility of them being innocent. that'll work wonders
This thinking pertains to this very specific case only, i did not say in general we should do this or that.

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

# 4904

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we talked about this in my policing society class today too.. i hope this mofo dies.
our system is broken, but it is the best thing we have. he should have been killed a long time ago.

--------------------
=(

iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let him assume room temperature ASAP. Cold-blooded murderers do not a second chance have. He's likely responsible for dozens of other murders because of his invention of the murderous gang of orcs known as the crips. This shite is lower than dogsh*t.

TURN HIM OFF.

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People are talking about innocent people being locked up. Ya I agree there are many innocent people locked up in perison today. The system isn't perfect, well it actaully no were neer perfect.

Oh ya did you guys know that on dec 16 will be about I think the 3rd time that they are going to try to sentence this man to death. The first few time riots broke out every were and they decided it was too dangarous to sentence him.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Smoke his ass. Should have been done 20 years ago.Yeah I bet he is sorry now

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
Smoke his ass. Should have been done 20 years ago.Yeah I bet he is sorry now

[patriot]

He cannot possibly make up for all the wrong he has done. There is no redemption for him except in heaven, if he even gets to go there. [Eek!]

[ December 02, 2005, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just read that he is still involved with Gangs even in prison to this day. He doesn't deserve clemency

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
I just read that he is still involved with Gangs even in prison to this day. He doesn't deserve clemency

His angle is that he is educating kids to not join the gangs.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
quote:

Yet he is a member of several in jail [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey, I'm just passing on the info. From what I saw on tv, many gangs say that he is still a part of them.

I have the feeling that Arnold wont check his email that night when his sentance is to be carried out. [Razz]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey, I'm just passing on the info. From what I saw on tv, many gangs say that he is still a part of them.

I have the feeling that Arnold wont check his email that night when his sentance is to be carried out. [Razz]

I wasn't rolling my eyes at you.
Now since i know hes BSing just not to be killed i thin kwe should put him to death. I hope Arnold makes the right decision.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont think hes scared to die like he says hes not, he was shot and almost killed many times but its a complicated choice cuz of his track record gang members and kids respect him in the streets and listen to him which gives him the power to make a change
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
dont think hes scared to die like he says hes not, he was shot and almost killed many times but its a complicated choice cuz of his track record gang members and kids respect him in the streets and listen to him which gives him the power to make a change

But not the power to change what he did.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
As far as I know they are still very dead.

thats funny [worship]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
I love how all these "Save Tookie" people claim this convicted murderer is a role model for children. How he keeps them out of gangs. Bullshit! This guy helped create one of the largest, most violent gangs in the country that has imitators around the world. A gang that is responsible for countless murders, rapes, robberies, druggies, thefts, etc.... How many kids died because of something Tookie started? This son of a bitch is no role model to anyone.

Every motherfucker on death row is innocent. So they all say. If I was on death row, I'd write some childrens books too. I'd get a PHd, find Jesus, weave baskets, and do whatever I could to make myself look rehabilitated just to get off of death row as well.

With that said, do I think capitol punishment works? Not really, but if it is going to satisfy victims families then I am all for it.

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
now once he gets out someone from the opposide gang may try to execute him themself lol
he will NEVER be out they will just give him LIFE with out ANY possibility of parol,if the death penalty doesnt go through
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

I say fry that fukker and call him COOKie [patriot]
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:

LOL

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

hard60
¯
Member # 6247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hard60  Ford pictures for hard60    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:

omg thats the funniest post i have ever seen!
Posts: 94 | From: santa clara | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fry the bastard. How would you feel if he murdered your family members.

--------------------
01 GT K&N FIPK Mac Prochamber Magnapack Cat-Back Steeda Tri-Ax Eibachs

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com