Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ATTN: gun owners in SF! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ATTN: gun owners in SF!
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
man you guys all sound like a bunch of rednecks. If yall wanna carry yalls fire arms why dontcha move on to texas [Roll Eyes] BTW im sure that the law has NO effect on anybody who has posted on this topic.

Your redneck comment just shows how ignorant and childish you are, maybe while those of us that own guns are going to Texas you yourself should enroll yourself in a nice kindergarten class with people of the same mental status.

What does it matter if the law effected people that have posted or not? The matter shouldn't have even been brought forth. It directly conflicts and threatens the US Constitution and the very freedoms that millions of men and woman died and continue to die for.

First it starts with the 2nd Amendment, maybe the 5th and 6th Amendments will be next? Then maybe the 1st Amendment. When will it stop?

[ November 09, 2005, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: MustangNate ]

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

DennisG
¯
Member # 163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisG  Ford pictures for DennisG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
So if you surrender it? do you get the $$$$ you payed for it back?

No reimbursement. Way to go San Francisco.

Thank God the criminals will be safe from all the evil law abiding, federal background checked, legal gun owners. (quoted from a poster on Glock Talk)

[ November 09, 2005, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: DennisG ]

--------------------
Chrysler 2006 300C 6.1 SRT8
Stock with 1400 miles -13.2 @ 108.5

Posts: 387 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustangNate:
quote:
man you guys all sound like a bunch of rednecks. If yall wanna carry yalls fire arms why dontcha move on to texas [Roll Eyes] BTW im sure that the law has NO effect on anybody who has posted on this topic.

Your redneck comment just shows how ignorant and childish you are, maybe while those of us that own guns are going to Texas you yourself should enroll yourself in a nice kindergarten class with people of the same mental status.

What does it matter if the law effected people that have posted or not? The matter shouldn't have even been brought forth. It directly conflicts and threatens the US Constitution and the very freedoms that millions of men and woman died and continue to die for.

First it starts with the 2nd Amendment, maybe the 5th and 6th Amendments will be next? Then maybe the 1st Amendment. When will it stop?

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Maybe you should read what I wrote right after that post....

[ November 09, 2005, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: boostin1.8 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i guess this means the gunshow there this weekend is cancelled? [Frown] [Frown] [BS flag]

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gun Show at the Cow Palace? That's Daly City, not SF.
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
another reason why i hate SF. that is such a faggot city.

...just cause you would get your little ass put to work on a street corner, in a leather mini and a crotchless thong.......

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
quote:

...just cause you would get your little ass put to work on a street corner, in a leather mini and a crotchless thong.......

[Roll Eyes]

buhahahahahahahah that was great!

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

buhahahahahahahah that was great!
Thank you, thank you very much, I'll be here all week......... [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sure everyone in SF is going to turn in thier handguns.(Sarcasim) That's total BS. If the founding fathers saw what was going on today they'd shit thier pants. So suppose some guy on crank breaks into your house and you drop his ass with your Glock 20 10mm that you keep in your night stand for people trying to steal your stang. Do you go to jail because you're possesing a handgun in city limits? Probably. I guess that means that crackhead will be getting a Mossberg 500 Home Defender 12 guage in his chest instead. If I lived in SF and had a family theres no way I'd relinquish my handguns.

[ November 09, 2005, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Joooestang66 ]

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by Joooestang66:
I'm sure everyone in SF is going to turn in thier handguns.(Sarcasim) That's total BS. If the founding fathers saw what was going on today they'd shit thier pants. So suppose some guy on crank breaks into your house and you drop his ass with your Glock 20 10mm that you keep in your night stand for people trying to steal your stang. Do you go to jail because you're possesing a handgun in city limits? Probably. I guess that means that crackhead will be getting a Mossberg 500 Home Defender 12 guage in his chest instead. If I lived in SF and had a family theres no way I'd relinquish my handguns.

[patriot] Good shit. I stay in S.F. and Sac, and travel with my P226. I sleep like a baby.

--------------------

Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I keep a P230 in the kitchen [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:

NO you would go to jail for killing a man...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:

Shit, I have a gun in every room in my house. You never can tell when some shit is going to happen, or where some one will break in at.

--------------------

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 10, 2005, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: 84GT5.0 ]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
quote:
quote:

Shit, I have a gun in every room in my house. You never can tell when some shit is going to happen, or where some one will break in at.

buckshot loaded mossberg 12 gauge pump under my bed, and a loaded taurus tracker stainless steel .357 mag with a box of 50 federal gvt rounds:)1/3 inch entrance wound, 5 inch exit
wound [Smile] i feel bad for whomever tries to steal the 5.0!!!

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
...urge the city's public high schools and college campuses to keep out military recruiters.

I wonder if they realize the true outcome of this vote? Can you say higher taxes and lost Federal dollars?

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
...urge the city's public high schools and college campuses to keep out military recruiters.

I wonder if they realize the true outcome of this vote? Can you say higher taxes and lost Federal dollars?
+1 [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustangNate:
quote:

I agree with the first two points, especially the second. so what if a majority of voters voted for it, it's still in direct conflict with the Constitution. which is, last time I checked, the highest law of the land, and no state, city, or county laws can conflict with it.

but the last comment is a huge slippery slope, and is not true in the least

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
CobraKilla
¯
Member # 1449

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraKilla  Ford pictures for CobraKilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well technically they can do this providing they use "due process" I believe. The question is does a vote like this count as "due process?" Just thinking out loud...I own several guns (handguns, rifles, shotguns, etc) myself so I think this law blows too...

--------------------
62 Impala- LS2, Six-speed, 9", drop spindles, etc etc...

Posts: 599 | From: Nationwide | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com