Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN MUSTANG ALERT!! take 2 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: STOLEN MUSTANG ALERT!! take 2
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hele On:
Wait a minute Drew... They stole it on your property(driveway), or at least your parents property, therefore, and I may be wrong, but I believe that you have a claim with the house insurance. Good luck, check it out!

it was on the street in front of the house, so i don't know if they will or not.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just tell them it was in the driveway. they wont know.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:

seriously.. what he said. [patriot] ..

--------------------
=(

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:

seriously.. what he said. [patriot] ..
unless a police report was made and they put the location of the car as on the street [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mother fuccers.............. I'll keep my eyes open around town.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill keep my eyes out for it, sorry to hear about your loss, F*** thieves!!

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks guys, and yes, the police report says it was parked in front of the house.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
thanks guys, and yes, the police report says it was parked in front of the house.

Did it say "in front of the house" or "on the street, in front of the house"? I have a friend that got his car replaced by the home owners insurance when it was stolen out of his driveway.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Status?
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Status?

nothing yet [Frown]

a false alarm from menlo park, but it turned out to be a guy with an almost identical droptop!
i drove down there as soon as i heard mine might be down there, drove around the neighborhood and saw this guy and his cousin(sorry man, i forgot your names!) working on it, so i pulled over and bullsh!tted with them for awhile and it turns out i met one of the guys over 3 years ago when i only had exhaust, springs, and the 5 lug conversion and the cobra rs on it! so, i still haven't heard, but thanks to everyone who is still looking for her [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, still keeping out hope for you!!!

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so drew is ur pops allowing u to still drive his car? or are u bang'n the 67 now?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
so drew is ur pops allowing u to still drive his car? or are u bang'n the 67 now?

i was driving the 67 until it started smoking real bad, i think the valve seals are toast, so i'm back to driving the beemer until i can get this shit fixed [Frown]
but i'm still in the market for a nice notchback if anyone comes across one [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:

i was driving the 67 until it started smoking real bad, i think the valve seals are toast, so i'm back to driving the beemer until i can get this shit fixed [Frown]
but i'm still in the market for a nice notchback if anyone comes across one [Big Grin]

did you already negotiate with your insurance company on the compensation? if so, were you satisfied?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got one for ya drew get your insurance money and than give me a call i have a nice purple one here waiting for ya! it would be awsome to sell to someone like you who takes such good care of their rides. sorry to hear about the loss. [Frown]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

i only had liability for her due to some mishaps with the law about 6 years ago. i wasn't able to afford full coverage, so i didn't get shit [Frown]

and shaun, i'd be down, but i don't think i have 15k for ya [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i only had liability for her due to some mishaps with the law about 6 years ago. i wasn't able to afford full coverage, so i didn't get shit [Frown]

damn that sux..shoot the basturds who stole ur car.

id be scared to park a fox outside let alone park overnight...id probably lose lots of sleep.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

damn that sux..shoot the basturds who stole ur car.

id be scared to park a fox outside let alone park overnight...id probably lose lots of sleep.

i basically had no choice. since i'm staying with my mom until the first of the year, she gets one side of the garage, and my 1914 model T gets the other side.
and i wasn't scared to park it outside, but i have lost a lot of sleep lately.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

T
T
T

still no word........

keep a lookout [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Status?

nothing yet [Frown]

a false alarm from menlo park, but it turned out to be a guy with an almost identical droptop!
i drove down there as soon as i heard mine might be down there, drove around the neighborhood and saw this guy and his cousin(sorry man, i forgot your names!) working on it, so i pulled over and bullsh!tted with them for awhile and it turns out i met one of the guys over 3 years ago when i only had exhaust, springs, and the 5 lug conversion and the cobra rs on it! so, i still haven't heard, but thanks to everyone who is still looking for her [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

i sold ur cars twin to some guy in san mateo or something,, but i dont think its the guys your talkin about,, but it would be a little weird with a fifty that most people think is stolen. my eyes are still open... my eyes are always open whenever i see a nice fifty on the road. [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's the reason why i sold mine,i had no garage for it and i wasn't sleeping good knowing that how 5.0's get stolen all the time. plus i had liability and dumped quite a few dollars on the car.When i get my place with a garage i will buy another one.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
god damn it!!!muther freakin thieves!!!...i live in San Bruno...i'll keep a look out as weelll no dooubt man...i am terribly sorry about the loss...you are very strong cuz if it was me i would just cripple to the ground...i wouldnt even show my face around...i know for sure i'd loose my job and stuff...man i am so sorry...i'll do what i can too help locate it...but i havent seen anything yet....some one else also lost the mustang and posted prts that it was equipped with on CL so anyone who would come in contact with a parts posting will know it was stolen...hey dont feel bad about the liablity thing...its noit ur fault....thats just they way u had to do it...u had no choice...and its better insured then never...so good luck and take care....fingers and prayers are with u my friend...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
god damn it!!!muther freakin thieves!!!...i live in San Bruno...i'll keep a look out as weelll no dooubt man...i am terribly sorry about the loss...you are very strong cuz if it was me i would just cripple to the ground...i wouldnt even show my face around...i know for sure i'd loose my job and stuff...man i am so sorry...i'll do what i can too help locate it...but i havent seen anything yet....some one else also lost the mustang and posted prts that it was equipped with on CL so anyone who would come in contact with a parts posting will know it was stolen...hey dont feel bad about the liablity thing...its noit ur fault....thats just they way u had to do it...u had no choice...and its better insured then never...so good luck and take care....fingers and prayers are with u my friend...

thanks man, i appreciate the kind words. and that is my ad on cl about the stolen car. thanks for keeping an eye out [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drew,

It is Aaron, been gone all week, and just saw your post. Very sorry to here about your loss. I will keep my eyes opened out here in East County. Give me a call if you need anything else.

Aaron
925-765-1606

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by t-top50:
Drew,

It is Aaron, been gone all week, and just saw your post. Very sorry to here about your loss. I will keep my eyes opened out here in East County. Give me a call if you need anything else.

Aaron
925-765-1606

thanks aaron, i appreciate the offer. i'm just pissed that they have your moulding and cowl panel you were so generous with!
just keep your eyes open, even tho it's been three weeks, it might show up [Frown]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com