Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » wow..seriously can i be anymore stressed?? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: wow..seriously can i be anymore stressed??
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
20 years old? Dude you are so young. Want good advise? Go see a Recruiter (pick a branch) that will turn your life around. Doesn't even have to be that hard. I'd pick the Coast Guard myself. I was already a Marine.

No shit, leave all this shit behind and start fresh. No better way to get away. Ask some of the members on this board who have served or are serving right now. My 4 years in the Corps were the best thing for me, no doubt.

[patriot]

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Dyrti Byrd 2k2
¯
Member # 2860

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dyrti Byrd 2k2  Ford pictures for Dyrti Byrd 2k2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sup man... I don't know you, but I would say that your troubles now could be paving your way to a much better lifestyle.

so you broke up with your gf for 2 1/2 years and she has the nerve to move back in to the apartment you've both shared AND wants your key?!? It looks like you got out of a relationship with a broad that has a pretty bitchy attitude. I don't see any type of compassion or respect when she demands such things.

Losing your job is tough, but finding a new job AND being single just seems so refreshing. Kinda like a new start. Find a part-time gig ASAP, but focus on finding a job that you'll enjoy. Don't trip about the hours you'll be working (unless you're in school) because you're single now. You don't need to set time aside for the GF.

Moving in with your parents is a good idea, but that could get depressing. If you have siblings that you get along with, that might help. If Fostang is serious about you movin' in with him, maybe you should consider it.

Take this opportunity to push for a better lifestle. Again, think positive. Eat Healthy and hit the gym. These are key to feeling better about yourself.

I was pretty much in the same boat that you're in around the same age. I looked at everything that went wrong in my relationship (jealousy, over-protective, etc.) and thought about how I could move forward and kill all of my "young-minded" thinking. A year after that relationship, I got into a new one and that new relationship is going on 6 years and still strong.

At your age, this is a good time to mature, grow up, pick your head up and face everything like a man.

And Hey... YOU'RE SINGLE... CONGRATULATIONS! =)

[ October 19, 2005, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Dyrti Byrd 2k2 ]

Posts: 76 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spitfiremk24  Ford pictures for Spitfiremk24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, its things like this that show everyone how much we take for granted. Everybody is guilty of this! Believe it or not, things could be worse. I know thats not what you want to hear right now, but try look at what you still have and be grateful, dont take things for granted, look on the bright side and count your blessings everyday.

--------------------
04 GT

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes this does suck major ass! but she IS also on the lease not just me..and i told her that if she moves back in and HE is going to be there to take me off the lease and put his ass on there. im just stressed out like crazy. plus i sprained a muscle around my shoulder..and it fuckin hurts hella bad..and now i need therapy for it...fuck..whatever..things will get better as long as i got you guys! [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:

p.s Your ex girlfriend sounds like she is a total slut! maybe you can slide me her # [Big Grin]

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should of took the fuckin piss test for the company and abide by thier policies, maybe then youd still have a job. Taco Bell is hiring [Razz]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:

p.s Your ex girlfriend sounds like she is a total slut! maybe you can slide me her # [Big Grin]

[Roll Eyes]
I agree thats a pritty fucked up statement to make after the shit youve gone through...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
Should of took the fuckin piss test for the company and abide by thier policies, maybe then youd still have a job. Taco Bell is hiring [Razz]

i NEVER refused to take the test..my company said "ok thats fine...its ok..well send someone to get him" exact words! if they wanted me to stay and take the test they shoulda said "no you have to stay that is our policy that you have to take the test"...

yea taco bell is hiring over here too [Razz]

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:

i NEVER refused to take the test..my company said "ok thats fine...its ok..well send someone to get him" exact words! if they wanted me to stay and take the test they shoulda said "no you have to stay that is our policy that you have to take the test"...

yea taco bell is hiring over here too [Razz]

so, exactly why did you get fired? for not taking a piss test when they asked you? Or was it becasue of something drug related? more details plz

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you need any advice about your lease, and your apt. PM the details, Im a leasing Agent and have been one for almost 4 years, Im sure i can help ya out a bit. [patriot]

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
20 years old? Dude you are so young. Want good advise? Go see a Recruiter (pick a branch) that will turn your life around. Doesn't even have to be that hard. I'd pick the Coast Guard myself. I was already a Marine.

No shit, leave all this shit behind and start fresh. No better way to get away. Ask some of the members on this board who have served or are serving right now. My 4 years in the Corps were the best thing for me, no doubt.

[patriot]

Best advice [patriot]
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:

[patriot]

Best advice [patriot]
[patriot] I agree, its a great life... but go USAF [Wink] (I'm biased)

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sounds like drama. U should try to get away from that girl as soon as possible. The longer u stick around the more its gonna hurt.. Hit up the clubs N find urself a good ho.
65 custom
¯
Member # 3173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65 custom  Ford pictures for 65 custom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey whats up man i know what u mean my girl broke up with me after about a year in a half. but i cant really blame her i am kinda far living in germany and all so if u like to travel than join the usaf. pretty cool. man like i went to romania and let me tell u that is an untapped resoruse right there oh my god. but any ways back on track hang in there it will get better. and just get out and do something sitting around sucks cause u just think about it. later
Posts: 128 | From: mountian view | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com