Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Son started leaping off the couch this morning :-) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Son started leaping off the couch this morning :-)
ls1_doc
¯
Member # 6083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ls1_doc  Ford pictures for ls1_doc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much is one of those giant toys... i want one for myself ... lol

--------------------
02 Ws6 -- Stock :)

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ls1_doc:

The one pictured is like $90 and $30 shipping or something like that. 200 lb. weight limmit [Big Grin] and sets up in like a min.
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Originally posted by ls1_doc:

The one pictured is like $90 and $30 shipping or something like that. 200 lb. weight limmit [Big Grin] and sets up in like a min.
Are you serious [Confused]

How big is it because don't they rent those out for $$$.$$'s for only a few hours [Confused]

You could always just bring him to Newpark Mall since they have a "bounce house" type place in there where the Old Navy used to be [Wink]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its only like 7'x10' something around that size. I didn't know newpark had jumpers there...I don't go to the mall much. I'll check it out though and see if he likes it. He's not even two yet so I don't know what the mall place will think about that. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I know if we bought the one pictured he have a ton of little friends wanting to come over and play

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
www.bounce-a-rama.com

[Big Grin]

[dance]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
www.bounce-a-rama.com

[Big Grin]

[dance]

deeeeeeeeeeeeamn! They must buy a ton of Lysol! [Big Grin]
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
www.bounce-a-rama.com

[Big Grin]

[dance]

deeeeeeeeeeeeamn! They must buy a ton of Lysol! [Big Grin]
hahahah.....come on J this is 2005.....they use Clorox Wipes now-a-days [Razz]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well I sent the wife the slide show... ...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8IZtmTFs1ascM

And she got a little pissed off that he was jump around like that on her new couch. So I went to ebay and found this! WaddyaThink?

-

The wife was a little pissed off about the new couch? . . . . . With a toddler? There aint gonna be nothing new about it soon enough. Tell her if she is concerned about it, cover it up in plasic [Big Grin] Couches are made to be played on, scribbled on, spilled on, peed on, puked on, spit on etc when your a toddler. [Big Grin] 1st rule of having kids? Never buy anything new [worship]

[ October 13, 2005, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: sharkattack ]

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com