Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » tryed to steal my notch today

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: tryed to steal my notch today
96stang4.6
¯
Member # 9970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96stang4.6  Ford pictures for 96stang4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so as i was walking out side to go to work i looked at my notch and noticed the door didnt appear to be shut so i walk over the drivers side glass is every where the door is shut but the window frame is bowed out the lock is busted on the door and there is two footprints on my door. these fucktards decided to fuck my shit up not take anything at all and leave they didnt even bother to peel the column or nothing they didnt touch the other stang i got but this pissed me off. be aware in the sacramento area

--------------------
93 chp
88 t top mustang gt
87 coupe IRS swapped
12 mustang gt/cs

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96stang4.6:
so as i was walking out side to go to work i looked at my notch and noticed the door didnt appear to be shut so i walk over the drivers side glass is every where the door is shut but the window frame is bowed out the lock is busted on the door and there is two footprints on my door. these fucktards decided to fuck my shit up not take anything at all and leave they didnt even bother to peel the column or nothing they didnt touch the other stang i got but this pissed me off. be aware in the sacramento area

where in sac did this happen?
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
96stang4.6
¯
Member # 9970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96stang4.6  Ford pictures for 96stang4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
by sacramento future ford the i almost got the door to seal correctly lock is fucked and they kicked my door twice

--------------------
93 chp
88 t top mustang gt
87 coupe IRS swapped
12 mustang gt/cs

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Madison ave is a hotbed for theives and crank addicts slamming Chris

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now days if you own any mustang its best to have lowjack or high end alarm..
96stang4.6
¯
Member # 9970

the thing that i cant understand is they broke in to it and didnt peel the ignition or take anything they just fucked it up and made a shit load of glass for me to clean up and they tryed to pry my door open with like a screw driver or something but didnt use it to break the glass and yes meth head central is right acroos the street from my house and yes i caught one in my garage last week and im thinking it was her because the place where they kicked it didnt dent so im assuming it was a light weight person which she was

--------------------
93 chp
88 t top mustang gt
87 coupe IRS swapped
12 mustang gt/cs

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sucks to hear and sorry but at least it is just a replacement door at this point and not the entire car. I am sure you can find a door here cheap to replace. People are really pathetic.
96stang4.6
¯
Member # 9970

its fixed i had to bend the frame into place
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When the glass broke it scared them probably. Be thankful
[patriot]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com