Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » F.O.D. & DUNCAN MOTORS AS ONE (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: F.O.D. & DUNCAN MOTORS AS ONE
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what do you guys think of F.O.D an DUDNCAN MOTORS as one team united together.so plans are duncan,jonnathan an glen's custom body an paint shop all in one.give me you guys opinion.i think its great an its going to be a good working envirionment.to great guys an with there good work coming together it cant get any better here guys.so let me know ur thoughts. [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ July 24, 2012, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One stop shops are the best when they have individuals that specialize in different things. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
One stop shops are the best when they have individuals that specialize in different things. [patriot]

damn dude posting like this site owes you something [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a bad idea
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:

huh??

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont duncan do some of the jobs jonthn n mitch do trq bxs sub frames etc...no bueno imo

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep

--------------------

His response:

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
quote:
quote:

huh??
[Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

huh??
[Confused]
Are u talkn bout me?

--------------------

His response:

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So what do you guys think of F.O.D an DUDNCAN MOTORS as one team united together.so plans are duncan,jonnathan an glen's custom body an paint shop all in one.give me you guys opinion.i think its great an its going to be a good working envirionment.to great guys an with there good work coming together it cant get any better here guys.so let me know ur thoughts. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Sounds like a bad idea. Too many people involved. Why not keep it separate and refer to eachother?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol i dint think this was going to get out so fast lol. umm i do a lot of what fod does, but i do not come close to how gd of work they do,nor can i go to the extent of a job that he does.shoot he fabbed a whole upper tourqe box. that is incredible from scratch!!!! only one company makes that, wild rides and now him. i do not weld as good as them, i take twice as long as they do to even do the job. with metal this guy is one of the best, and hes young with his attituide he will only get better and farther. they do great work have a great attitude. im blessed that there coming here. i dont get alot of the jobs they do, and when they came on to the scene i got even less so im missing nothing, we really specialize in different parts of the car. most of my weak links are his strong points and his weak links are my strong points. we've already done some gd car projects, Adams drift stang was one. and i loved working with him shoulder to shoulder as in we work gd together. we've been already referring each other work for a while now. ive worked with many people before and i honestly feel the most comfortable with him. hes very strait up and says whats on his mind.i dont want his business nor does he want mine, but we do and like to work on cars and we both like to learn more and get farther in life. ive noticed a different attitude and gained some motivation just being around the guy. im stoked!
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shoulder to shoulder as in we work! [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
lol i dint think this was going to get out so fast lol. umm i do a lot of what fod does, but i do not come close to how gd of work they do,nor can i go to the extent of a job that he does.shoot he fabbed a whole upper tourqe box. that is incredible from scratch!!!! only one company makes that, wild rides and now him. i do not weld as good as them, i take twice as long as they do to even do the job. with metal this guy is one of the best, and hes young with his attituide he will only get better and farther. they do great work have a great attitude. im blessed that there coming here. i dont get alot of the jobs they do, and when they came on to the scene i got even less so im missing nothing, we really specialize in different parts of the car. most of my weak links are his strong points and his weak links are my strong points. we've already done some gd car projects, Adams drift stang was one. and i loved working with him shoulder to shoulder as in we work gd together. we've been already referring each other work for a while now. ive worked with many people before and i honestly feel the most comfortable with him. hes very strait up and says whats on his mind.i dont want his business nor does he want mine, but we do and like to work on cars and we both like to learn more and get farther in life. ive noticed a different attitude and gained some motivation just being around the guy. im stoked!

Duncan On Demand [patriot]

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be working there too right guys? Lol

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:

+1 duncan and f.o.d. collaborate and do some outstanding work! The drift mods are great and i also learned a ton of stuff from both parties. [patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont see it as a bad idea. sounds like you guys will do very good bro

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Bbq and beer and the new spot!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its like a combination of ferggie and jesus?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like it can work out great, BUT there needs to be a clear line of who does what. stepping on toes ends up being the straw that breaks the camels back!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Bbq and beer and the new spot!

Maybe [Wink] celebrate my Birthday [Big Grin] July. 31

--------------------
You mama

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jon/Mitch/Duncan...you guys should definitely throw a grand opening party of some kind once the shop is all setup and running. If you dont want it big, at least invite the "team." I, personally, would like to meet all the "new" guys since I'm starting to see a lot of people with "Team FOD" in their signatures. The only guys I know of are Ric, Adam, Efren, and myself as being the "team"...

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is team FOD a car club or just a group of friends that have had work done by FOD?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So is FOD closing because they dont have the time with their other profession, or because they are moving to Duncan's shop? These posts tell different stories. [Confused]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
So is FOD closing because they dont have the time with their other profession, or because they are moving to Duncan's shop? These posts tell different stories. [Confused]

I work. For American bridge. Monday . To Friday. 10 to 15
10 to 15 hrs a day and After. 3 hrs at the shop [Frown] and no Time for my family. I close the shop for spend. More time onmy family

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Now. I going. To Open With. Appointment. Only Friday. Or Saturday. And.the shop Always. Open. For the Team. And for projects [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com