Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Witnessed something funny last night....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Witnessed something funny last night....
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright first of all you guys may think I'm fucked up for lmao when I seen this. Alright last night I was driving back from a family friends "420 party" N when I was getting off an exit I was behind this motorcycle. N I seen this dude not turnin as much as he needed to for the turn then finally he plowed straight into a bush. Now when I saw it I honestly thought I was trippen kuz it was kinda surreal but holy shit was that hilarious to watch him the way he plowed into it N fell to the side. So I got out of the car N went back to help him see if he was ok N dude was slurring his words like a mother fucker "aww shit bro Im an idiot, help me pick up my bike so we(me N my kuzzin) start picking it up N dude tries to help but ends up eating shit! So we start cracking up N then my kuzzin burns the shit out of his leg on the tailpipe so bad that his skin is like fucken grey right now lol. But anyways we got the bike up N dude was like uh thank you N left pretty fast I was ready to see him eat shit again.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have been laughing to Neight.

I know a guy who was riding an old dirt bike on a country road, drunk with his buddy on the back. They rear ended a car in front of them. That guy got out and was drunk LOL. All three of the decided the best thing to do was to just forget it ever happened.

They hop back on the bike and the bars are bent hella far to one side and the front wheel was bent real bad too. They rode the bike home and he said it was shaking real bad the whole time. LOL
BTW this was like mid 70's when this happened.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At times like this I wish I had a camera mounted on my dash to record this funny ass shit I see.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam what if he eat shit again but plows into a family going through a intersection not funny any more

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Of course CAFORDS never fails with their worst scenarios.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
dam what if he eat shit again but plows into a family going through a intersection not funny any more

Considering that the guy was on a bike if he plowed into anything I would have to say that he would be on the loosing side of that one
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok then he plows into your stang how funny would that be!?!

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mad mad mad
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't we all just get along? [patriot]
I'm a little drunk right now. ....

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish I could've seen that lol

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What if a lady was pushing twin babys in a stroller and this drunk guy in the bike hits the stroller and then the stroller blows up? Would that be funny mr.neight?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

This was at 2 AM no one was out walking, barely anyone driving for that matter. But it was hilarious how he flipped over his bike when we were helping him lift it out of the bush haha

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What if a duck with all his little duckies were crossing the street and this drunk jack ass in his bike runs over all the little duckies and injures the mother duck, would that be funny? Hu?

--------------------
To be or not to be

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
What if a duck with all his little duckies were crossing the street and this drunk jack ass in his bike runs over all the little duckies and injures the mother duck, would that be funny? Hu?

It would be hilarious actually. Haha

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com