Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » car clubs (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: car clubs
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangrus95  Ford pictures for stangrus95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How do ppl get into car clubs do u need to be asked or ask to be in it.
I know I could propbably go ahead and start 1 with a bunch of friends but was thinking it'd be cool to join a car club that's cool cuz some have wildin out,dumb ass embrassing ppl in it and that's not cool.

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1995 5.0 mustang gt-275/321--kid napped :(
1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veDmcVbxKJA

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
join "SACTOWN MUSCLE" STM [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangrus95  Ford pictures for stangrus95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live in hayward tho bro

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try starting your own and don't let any fucking losers in it that like to do stupid shit that will get everyone in trouble. If you yourself like to do stupid shit that will get everyone in trouble then only let others in that are stupid. Problem solved. [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My car club is blood in blood out... our prospects must go out and kill someone that we consider a threat to our gang urrrr I mean car club...
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Lol that was retarded but ok....

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
My car club is blood in blood out... our prospects must go out and kill someone that we consider a threat to our gang urrrr I mean car club...

You gotta go out and roll some fools to get in! LOL I don't think the OP got the joke though......

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangrus95:

Atleast it was sarcasm... you asked a retarted question,do you also need advice on how to ask someone to be your friend or maybe how to ask a girl to prom... ask away ca fords is here to help
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Past prom bro..
I'm in the stage of life where I'm having to make a living and worry about starting a family soon..
I'm sure many people that start out and get into the sports car life wonder this same question I'd like to start my own but its to much trouble n work.. And I'm not a shy ass person every 1 ends up liken me meaning I'm a cool ass person and people get along with me.. I'm to chill for people to get under my skin but if some 1 is shady n a dik head that's reason enough of course to not hang out wit them

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

LMAO [Big Grin]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard NO HANDS car Club was around Hayward area

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

http://youtu.be/NF1Pm9xGjeM [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
Built 2v

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Atleast it was sarcasm... you asked a retarted question,do you also need advice on how to ask someone to be your friend or maybe how to ask a girl to prom... ask away ca fords is here to help
LMFAO!

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Toothless Sharkteroz in Sanjose .. join them lol

[ September 07, 2011, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
quote:
quote:

LMFAO!
This actually made me laugh!

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
How do ppl get into car clubs do u need to be asked or ask to be in it.
I know I could propbably go ahead and start 1 with a bunch of friends but was thinking it'd be cool to join a car club that's cool cuz some have wildin out,dumb ass embrassing ppl in it and that's not cool.

start riding out to meets, maybe you can meet others or you will catch there attention with your cars and they will ask you ... if you have your own group of friends then do your own . Doesnt hurt to try

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Wow they tryed dippin that scraper hahaha
They had some bitchs but grenades but it was aight

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can be in my club.. all you gota do is kiss dirty sally on the cheek. [Smile] hahaha.. naw just go to meets and ask if u can cruise with them i guess.
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:

There a new crew in San Jose called "Pointless Call Outs" crew. Check them out [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v

stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Yea ill be going out to some of the meets and shit
Lookin to make some coo friends with the same interests

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
real car clubs dont recruit ,it just happens when your SOLID OUT HERE ,you get picked from years of hanging around not no over night stranger initiations , no applications,no auditions,no car washes,no recruiting online or at meets,no picnics ,no pres ,no vice pres,no any of that gay shit, i was tought everyone is the equally the same ,even tho you know the founder is the leader ,all blood is royalty

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Gt MuStAng 510:
real car clubs dont recruit ,it just happens when your SOLID OUT HERE ,you get picked from years of hanging around not no over night stranger initiations , no applications,no auditions,no car washes,no recruiting online or at meets,no picnics ,no pres ,no vice pres,no any of that gay shit, i was tought everyone is the equally the same ,even tho you know the founder is the leader ,all blood is royalty

+100000000000
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:

There a new crew in San Jose called "Pointless Call Outs" crew. Check them out [Big Grin] [patriot]
I did, You're part of it? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ September 07, 2011, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: dubfive-0 ]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com