Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anybody take video of people leaving Vic Hubbard? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anybody take video of people leaving Vic Hubbard?
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One of my friends was leaving V.H. tonight in a red sn95. The car in front of him did a burnout and as my friend pulled out safely after that car, HPD saw the smoke, assumed it was my friend, pulled him over and impounded his car. I had left prior to this happening so I had just found out about this. My friend is looking for any videos that anybody might have taken so that he can use the video in his defense to prove that he did in fact exit the parking lot in a safe and orderly manner. Anybody take any vids or might know people who did??

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that sucks man good luck

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
find out who went tonight and see if you can have them identify your buddy as innocent.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What did car look like.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks. I thought it was reg or license problems. It was the red 94/95 with black cobra Rs right?

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF SVT:
Damn that sucks. I thought it was reg or license problems. It was the red 94/95 with black cobra Rs right?

red sn95 with black cobra hood on black 16in waffle wheels

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LS1:
What did car look like.

daniel go on my facebook and look at the pics i was tagged in..its that one

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup.. 94/95 with the black waffles and black cobra hood. Pretty fucked up since the cop didn't even see his tires spin. Cops were all lined up down A St pullin people over and when I left, there was even a cop on foot at the bar by the Valero on his radio tellin other cops who's actin a fool. Its all a bunch of [BS flag]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
Yup.. 94/95 with the black waffles and black cobra hood. Pretty fucked up since the cop didn't even see his tires spin. Cops were all lined up down A St pullin people over and when I left, there was even a cop on foot at the bar by the Valero on his radio tellin other cops who's actin a fool. Its all a bunch of [BS flag]

Sucks for the guy that got his car wrongfully impounded but I don't see how it's bs that cops were pulling people over for being idiots and doing burnouts, I hate it when people do that outside carshows it's basically the only way to guarantee that they will cancel the show in the future
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What did the mustang that did the burnout look like?

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go back to VH and take pictures of the tire marks left and show them a pic of his tires. I'm assuming they won't match so it might help.
*edit call VH and ask if they have a camera that might have been able to see it as well.

[ July 22, 2011, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
Go back to VH and take pictures of the tire marks left and show them a pic of his tires. I'm assuming they won't match so it might help.
*edit call VH and ask if they have a camera that might have been able to see it as well.

Good idea. Ill have my friend call them and check it out

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks bro... To be honest that's why I don't attend sideshow activities like that.. Imagine if he had just spent some real money building his car to only lose it to some idiot burning out..... Hopefully he gets it back

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its the red SN-95 with the black rims? I seen it getting put on the flatbed around the corner.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what did the car peeling out look like?

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ they described it like 3 times already.
red 94/94 sn95 with black waffle wheels

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95gtdrop:

ohhhhhhhh.. lol

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
quote:

ohhhhhhhh.. lol
I thought the car that was impounded was the red sn95 NOT the car that burned out

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
quote:

ohhhhhhhh.. lol
I thought the car that was impounded was the red sn95 NOT the car that burned out
same here

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if the cop didnt see the violation, you will be victorious in court...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:

no the red sn95 with black cobra hood and black waffle wheels is the one that DID NOT DO ANY THING...HIS CAR WAS WRONGFULLY TOWED

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
speed city's got alot of pics matbe he got vid too
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:

Name is Spider lol & No I only took about 40 pics but non of the cars leaving. Only of the event!! Their all up on facebook, Take a look!! Maybe I got a shot of the car you guys are talking about not sure thoe.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

Name is Spider lol & No I only took about 40 pics but non of the cars leaving. Only of the event!! Their all up on facebook, Take a look!! Maybe I got a shot of the car you guys are talking about not sure thoe.
Man I seen your car but I didn't know which one was you to say wasup I also seen 8stang8's car but again I don't know who was the owner of what car, but man is your car bright lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

Man I seen your car but I didn't know which one was you to say wasup I also seen 8stang8's car but again I don't know who was the owner of what car, but man is your car bright lol
Yeah it is lol, Next time just say SPIDER!! LoL I'm a real cool guy & always down to chop it up with muscle car enthusiast.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com