Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New shoes on the Clone (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New shoes on the Clone
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean car bro. I see u wrenchin on it from time to time i stay up the street from u. Nice ride

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks pretty good. What size are they? Staggered? I think you need to lower it and dial-in on the stance for those wheels to look tits. Good job and congrats on being original [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are staggered 18x8 & 18x9.5 w/ 245/40 & 275/35, I'll get some better pics once the weather gets better.

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice car!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ May 31, 2011, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: 5LTR SVT ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember reading somewhere the snake was backwards? If not then yes its a small fail lol.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
I remember reading somewhere the snake was backwards? If not then yes its a small fail lol.

wait, snake is backwards on the driver side and i believe forward on the passenger

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

quote:

It's a huge fail to try and sell a salvaged car with issues for 8k, that's full of FAIL.

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 331fobra:
quote:

It's a huge fail to try and sell a salvaged car with issues for 8k, that's full of FAIL.
wow... [Eek!]

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

i wanna be cool and do that too [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:

wait, snake is backwards on the driver side and i believe forward on the passenger
that was me... [Whoo Whooooo!] ...NICE eh vahli rims

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:

not owning a REAL cobra and having to clone one is a EPIC FAIL
dont give a shit what anyone says, ya it may look cool but its sad knowing that ur driving a fake ass car....either ur shit is real or its not but dont try to copy [Roll Eyes]

[ May 31, 2011, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: 5LTR SVT ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

quote:
quote:
quote:

dont give a shit one anyone says....either ur shit is real or its not but dont try to copy [Roll Eyes]

Yeah okay, just like all the other clones on the board, re-insert foot into mouth, check

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

dont give a shit one anyone says....either ur shit is real or its not but dont try to copy [Roll Eyes]

Yeah okay, just like all the other clones on the board, re-insert foot into mouth, check
hence why i said DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT ANYONE SAYS [Whoo Whooooo!]

i rest my case, carry on.... [burnout]

[ May 31, 2011, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: 5LTR SVT ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ive got a Saleen clone and personally I think it SHITS on a real saleen of the same year...I can say that because I've actually owned a "Real" saleen...

CLONES FTMFW! I can say that at least half of the fobras and faleens owned by members on this site have cleaner and better built cars than "real" cobras and saleens... just sayin [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

U obviously have a problem with me not sure why don't really
Care either. Either way I got the money I was looking for from my car and some. I'm not an Internet worrior I'm not going to say f u and shit like that. I'm sure one day we will meet and we can talk then.

[ May 31, 2011, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice ride!!! & Are you ready to RUMBLE????? Its getting tuff on Cafords LoL [burnout]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this was entertaining! nice rims, i like it [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Ive got a Saleen clone and personally I think it SHITS on a real saleen of the same year...I can say that because I've actually owned a "Real" saleen...

CLONES FTMFW! I can say that at least half of the fobras and faleens owned by members on this site have cleaner and better built cars than "real" cobras and saleens... just sayin [Whoo Whooooo!]

This

--------------------

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

quote:
quote:
quote:

Care either. Either way I got the money I was looking for from my car and some. I'm not an Internet worrior I'm not going to say f u and shit like that. I'm sure one day we will meet and we can talk then.

Okay tough guy, you tried to say fail on my part and got called on it, the truth must hurt, but hey at least your out to help out fellow board members and sell parts at 3% off, real cool, you got called on that to, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, please don't beat me up when you see me okay

[ May 31, 2011, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: 331fobra ]

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Okay tough guy, you tried to say fail on my part and got called on it, the truth must hurt, but hey at least your out to help out fellow board members and sell parts at 3% off, real cool, you got called on that to, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, please don't beat me up when you see me okay
Never said I was going to beat u up. If anything I was disagreeing with 5ltr because I believe it was backwards. I ended up selling that part for what I was selling it for too! Anyone that has met me seen me are talked to me now I'm a straight up guy. All u have done is post pics of ur car and make sarcastic remarks.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ car looks tits bro... What 5 lug swap are you using in the rear ?

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rims look sick on the car man. What was the total $ if you don't mind me asking?

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car is looking TITS! big huge soapy tits!

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com