Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Jets ....... What happened?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Jets ....... What happened?
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They talked all that shit all season long and couldn't get it done.That's what Rex and his team gets for being such Cocky Bastards [dance]

[ January 23, 2011, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Close game though though it was over in the first half

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
They talked all that shit all season long and couldn't get it done.That's what Rex and his team gets for being such Cocky Bastards [dance]

Yeah but now we have to watch the Steelers and their front running fans and Rapelesburger in the Super Bowl again that's garbage.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1, Already knew they were gona get smashed on.

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

Yeah but now we have to watch the Steelers and their front running fans and Rapelesburger in the Super Bowl again that's garbage.
I feel ya on that...... But I have a gut feeling that the Packers are gonna win. I think GB is a stronger team then the Pitt.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They forgot to play in the first half!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jets.........
 -

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pittsburg will beat Green Bay! You heard it hear first!! Even thoe my Saints failed!!! LoL

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE] Rapelesburger [/QB][/QUOTE]

this made me laugh so hard! you feel me tho how can you be a pro football player and be gettin hella bitches and shit but then you have to rape em....? don't wanna sound like a total hater but it sucks having to watch them in the super bowl again! What happend to the new york JOKES? Rex
Ryan = full of shit. [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ January 24, 2011, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: 90_STANG015 ]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jets looked tired! Yea, and I was looking forward to Packers v Jets in the SB. Either way, should be a good game.

In other news... Cowboys picked up Rex's evil twin to coordinate the defense [Wink]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
Jets looked tired! Yea, and I was looking forward to Packers v Jets in the SB. Either way, should be a good game.

In other news... Cowboys picked up Rex's evil twin to coordinate the defense [Wink]

Good news for the boys they need defense and especially secondary help sounds like they're gonna draft that Prince kid from Nebraska.
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I told you guys wed make it to the superbowl. I told you the ravens wouldn't matter, nd the jets were gonna get it. Nd now were gonna have 7 superbowls. Nice.

Btw, I'm not a bandwagon fan,I been a fan since I first saw kordell stweart play when I was in 4th grade. The micheal vick of the 90s.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by 90_STANG015:

Rapelesburger [/QB][/QUOTE]

this made me laugh so hard! you feel me tho how can you be a pro football player and be gettin hella bitches and shit but then you have to rape em....? don't wanna sound like a total hater but it sucks having to watch them in the super bowl again! What happend to the new york JOKES? Rex
Ryan = full of shit. [Whoo Whooooo!] [/QB][/QUOTE]

LOl I've been saying Rapelesburger for a minute I want to patent it lol I don't get it either and I know there's hella dirty girls out there who will lie but for him to be accused of the same thing twice at bars come on man! Hope he can last the two weeks before the SB!

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Black and yellow all the way

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they hit the twin towers

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:

Looks like a great hire, although I think he might be a head coach after next season.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com