Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Memeber (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Memeber
Miab831
Member # 9936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miab831  Ford pictures for Miab831  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey,
My name is Mia and I'm from Monterey. I have owned over 20 GM vehicles and am new to Ford ownership. I'm an ASE Certified Master Tech and have a Bachelors in Advanced Automotive Systems so, I'm a bit of a car nut. I just picked up an '85 Mustang SVO which needs some love but runs well. I'm looking to get out to some events and meet new people [Smile]

-
 - [Smile] [Smile]

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome Mia- cool ride. Any plans for it?

Enjoy the site. [patriot]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kool welcome to the site nice car i used to own an 84 fun cars..

p.s. hope u have thick skin an can shit talk with the best of them. most of them do that often here. have fun [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well hello. as many members on this site are going to be all over you and maybe even give you lots of shit just ignore it.thats a sweet car you have. pay more attention to members who have been here awhile when it comes to advice and buying parts. your not from the bay area and this site is sorta centered on that area{many members from the bay area} so ppl side show and tlk a lil different and tlk shit. ignore it and enjoy the site there is ALOT of GOOD ppl and shops etc once you weave through them. nice to have ya [patriot]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You have owned a lot of cars........It's nice to see another girl on the site. Especially one that can work on her stuff. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
welcome to the site an you have a nice ride
what your plans for the svo

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got some nice front/rear seats,door panels,tailights lmk

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've always dug those cars and have fun with it. Is there anyone you know who has really pumped up an SVO or do you like it stock? Nice purchase [Cool]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to the site
Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome, I considered getting a BA in AAS. Chose architecture...anyway
Nice SVO

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to the site and nice ride! Great way to get involved with the site is help me wrench on my car so i can finish it faster hahaha jk [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Miab831
Member # 9936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miab831  Ford pictures for Miab831  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks! Yeah, my friend Ernesto (Camaro Kid Z/28) told me about this site. I used to be a member of West Coast GM Performance which is another bay area club but I don't have a GM vehicle anymore so here I am lol. I want to put different rims on this car since the stock ones are hideous and my tires are bald. I was thinking rims off the new GT but apparently there are hardly any rims that will just bolt onto this car. Other than that I plan on keeping it pretty stock. I need a new hatch since the old one is rusted and I'm going to paint the door trim which has surface rust. When I return to Cali from Utah I also have to do a few mechanical repairs.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wecome to cafords [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
welcome to the site

on edit: is your rear rim missing a lug nut or lug nut cap perhaps? Safety is no accident...lol

[ April 17, 2010, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: 03SVTPower ]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Miab831:
Thanks! Yeah, my friend Ernesto (Camaro Kid Z/28) told me about this site. I used to be a member of West Coast GM Performance which is another bay area club but I don't have a GM vehicle anymore so here I am lol. I want to put different rims on this car since the stock ones are hideous and my tires are bald. I was thinking rims off the new GT but apparently there are hardly any rims that will just bolt onto this car. Other than that I plan on keeping it pretty stock. I need a new hatch since the old one is rusted and I'm going to paint the door trim which has surface rust. When I return to Cali from Utah I also have to do a few mechanical repairs.

that cool you should put a lsx engine in it
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmmm was anybody lookin at svo in this pic?
 -

[worship] [worship] [worship] [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Lmao [dance]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was an SVO in that picture ???? [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a girl who likes SVOs??? who woulda thought!? just sold my 86 to a member on this site about a week ago. very cool cars. enjoy yours! welcome to the site.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Miab831, as the owner of the site and careful consideration we have opted to denying your membership.
I am sorry for the false self esteem booster of feeling wanted, with that said you are no longer able to post on my web site.

good day that is all!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

more pics of that beauty

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
Miab831, as the owner of the site and careful consideration we have opted to denying your membership.
I am sorry for the false self esteem booster of feeling wanted, with that said you are no longer able to post on my web site.

good day that is all!

As the assistant pimp here. I hereby ban everyone who posts after me.
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ you can't cant stop me...im bigger and blacker than you...oh wait..i forgot...you're white.
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
poor girl

like being in shark infested waters...hah

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to the Site.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com