Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » this go out to lubba (a.k.a fr.50_) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: this go out to lubba (a.k.a fr.50_)
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_SFCwQe3cg

[ March 18, 2010, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's mine for FR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG7EsJzZ0DU&feature=youtube_gdata [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback:
Here's mine for FR

lol

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that song bad ass dave! godsmack for the win!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:

Dave, you are now a legend on cafords, you've all ready burnt hella people, talked hella shit an ran, and still cant figure out how to use spell check!
my advice to you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEyk-iohLw
i don't want to be that guy...........but im not gonna talk shit out with you, like the other nice guys on this site!
i don't think anything you post is funny, where not friends, i think you're a shitty mechanic, and you're fat!
i know people you know and a road trip isn't below me...........keep your mouth shut PUNK!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

Dave, you are now a legend on cafords, you've all ready burnt hella people, talked hella shit an ran, and still cant figure out how to use spell check!
my advice to you!
i don't want to be that guy...........but im not gonna talk shit out with you, like the other nice guys on this site!
i don't think anything you post is funny, where not friends, i think you're a shitty mechanic, and you're fat!
i know people you know and a road trip isn't below me...........keep your mouth shut PUNK!

here i make easy for you i come to sac pick a place
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

my advice to you!

[Eek!] *grabs popcorn*

[ March 18, 2010, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

still waiting for your replay an don't think pm me with some vague answer going to work lubba
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:

my advice to you!

[Eek!] *grabs popcorn*
+1

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got 50 on the fight white guy [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

im guessing Dave is one of those guys that gets real loud when hes about to get in to a fight so someone will break it up!
that just seems relevant seeing how he wont answer Pm's, and keeps it on the open boards!
well done Dave, you have managed to make your self look like a coward..........again.

[ March 18, 2010, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Here's mine for FR

At work bored this just made it all better hahahahaha...... [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Here's mine for FR

lol this hella reminds me of mike d

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He called you Lubba, BWAAAAAAAAHAHAAA
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Here's mine for FR

I got yo back.. let's go hooride on dis foo LMFAO

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
im guessing Dave is one of those guys that gets real loud when hes about to get in to a fight so someone will break it up!
that just seems relevant seeing how he wont answer Pm's, and keeps it on the open boards!
well done Dave, you have managed to make your self look like a coward..........again.

nope i just made you look like a bitch that's all
an what happen you pm me an said you were going to hit brandon sic9250 did you ever do that

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Here's mine for FR

Unfortunately it does remind me of me..

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:

an what happen you pm me an said you were going to hit brandon sic9250 did you ever do that

your not busting me out, i already told Brandon i pm'd you that, so that your punk ass wouldn't stay home scared! i guess confidence boosters don't work out on lames!
because on that night you punked out.........yet again!
its what ever bro you got my pm, im just curious tho........you were scared of Brandon, what are you gonna do when u see me? im twice Brandon's size, this is gonna be a waist of my time huh!
you didn't make any one look like a bitch, you made your self look like a lame by keeping this on the open board!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would love to see this fight go down ..these two are the biggest cafords shit talkers..so im hoping it goes down..video tape it or is all [BS flag]
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
i would love to see this fight go down ..these two are the biggest cafords shit talkers..so im hoping it goes down..video tape it or is all [BS flag]

funny this coming from you!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:

your not busting me out, i already told Brandon i pm'd you that, so that your punk ass wouldn't stay home scared! i guess confidence boosters don't work out on lames!
its what ever bro you got my pm, im just curious tho........you were scared of Brandon, what are you gonna do when u see me? im twice Brandon's size, this is gonna be a waist of my time huh!
you didn't make any one look like a bitch, you made your self look like a lame by keeping this on the open board!

o realy you think size scares me i will not back down you need to go read you frist post you brought out in the open an know you can't put the ginnie back in the bottle you are just a load month girl an like said before pick a place an time i will be there
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:

funny this coming from you!
see what i mean..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

o realy you think size scares me i will not back down you need to go read you frist post you brought out in the open an know you can't put the ginnie back in the bottle you are just a load month girl an like said before pick a place an time i will be there
wtf are you talking about, genie in the bottle, crack is whack!
ok iv had enough of this Jr high bullshit have fun, you got my pm lmk! no more childish responses from me in this thread!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in before it gets locked! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com