Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Streetracing section... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Streetracing section...
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's up with the street racing section??? Theirs just a bunch of CRAP!!!! No racing or shit talking about racing! Just a bunch of garbage. What's he deal???

[ February 15, 2010, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: F1R/GT ]

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by F1R/GT:
What's up with the street racing section??? Theirs just a bunch of CRAP!!!! No racing or shit talking about racing! Just a bunch of garbage. What's he deal???

street racing doesn't happen on this site any more or racing at that.i think it should be changed to swing dounts an drifting
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya... That's all I've been seeing lately. What the hell!! Are people with the losers feelings??? I guess theirs no winners or losers when your drivin in circles. Lol. Don't you guys get dizzy?? [Razz]

--------------------

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yup if you look a few years back it was cracking on that section, wish i would of been around then sounded like good times
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ya... That's all I've been seeing lately. What the hell!! Are people with the losers feelings??? I guess theirs no winners or losers when your drivin in circles. Lol. Don't you guys get dizzy?? [Razz]

we should be at the track sat an if my car was done i would be out there on the street making passes
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
yup if you look a few years back it was cracking on that section, wish i would of been around then sounded like good times

try 6to 8 years mister i cant drive a 11.7 ride so i pay some to do for me
1993LX
¯
Member # 8827

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993LX  Ford pictures for 1993LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its because every is too scared to street race now in day. Its always excuse after excuse.

--------------------
1993 Mustang LX Coupe

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no one even goes to the track

bunch of dyno racers!!

You know who you are!!

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I had a car I'd race but too bad I don't [Frown] unless u wanna race me in my moms suburban haha

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
F1r/GT i Think Were rolling to Sac raceway wed if your down man [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still liven' my life a 1/4 mile at a time!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe people are actually getting smarter about NOT STREETRACING [Wink] Maybe people are actually realizing that fuckin around on the streets is dangerous and with all the shit going on nowadays, a car accident really isnt the way to go out...Just a thought.

I have never been into straight line racing, so I dont know how you drag racers feel, but I know that if you find a "street" where I could road race/autox then let me know and I'll come out and play [burnout]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

you mean you been scamming people hear for the past 6to 8 years
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Dam... I guess it's been around 5 years now. Hhmmmm. What if I was to say that I know a spot. Out in the country, no trees, good asphalt, wide shoulder, and NO CROSS STREETS. Maybe we should set up a Meet and have a cruz something like that ya know.

--------------------

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

[worship]
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Your damn rite!!!!
It's on!!!

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:

you mean you been scamming people hear for the past 6to 8 years
dont you have people to cut of when racing them to win.an just don't forget i know who you are but you have no clue about who i am
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

will see when the time comes ,i might have to win n8's money back
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:

maybe you should talk about things you know about an stay out of grown folks business
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Oooo.... Looks like we have our first grudge race.

Who's next?????

--------------------

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Hhhmmmmm..... Which one of you has the faster car???
I'm willing to bet that niether of you got shit. [Razz]

--------------------

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

maybe you should talk about things you know about an stay out of grown folks business
just don't bring your wife to keep someone from handing you your ass this time.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
quote:
quote:

just don't bring your wife to keep someone from handing you your ass this time.
look dumb fuck no going to hand me my ass an if you bring my wife up again we can talk face to face you queff
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

quote:
Hhhmmmmm..... Which one of you has the faster car???
I'm willing to bet that niether of you got shit. [Razz]

i dont know how fast my car is now but its just a stock long block 5.0 intake to oil pan ,with a little boost but im more than willing to go out and play [burnout]
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

When ever your ready [Razz] let's get a few more people first so we cane make it a little more fun. Hell maybe someone will put it on video like back on the day. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com