Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2010 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2010 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am planning on doing the whole 9 yards this year... Caravan down, enjoy LA, show off the Cobra, check out some incredible cars, and meet some good people. I don't think I've been since 2000 or 2001. Who is entering the show this year?

-

-

-

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there and will be showing my Bullitt..
I will be cruising with my club...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there Luke... Im taking the Mach of course...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was planning on it, but damn, I gotta lot of stuff to do with the car still and dont wanna rush it for one weekend. Trying to do it right the first time so I dont have to take it apart an re-do when I get back. Hopefully I can finish before then

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be in attendance again this year. I'm towing the Fox down there as I did last year. I'm gonna have a few upgrades to show off! [Wink] Had a blast, can't wait to do it again!

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there cant wait. Me and 5 friends are going but we are going to rent a suv or van this year, So its a little bit more comfortable. Friday and saturday night go to "cups" for some beverages [patriot]

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll will be there again this year [patriot]
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be cruising down with norcalSVTOA but won't be showing my cobra.
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to go and hopefully I have a car to roll out there...

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds awesome guys.

It looks like mile of mustangs and NorCalSVT have some pretty good cruises they are organizing, but they are EARLY lol.

If there is enough interest from the later crowds who can't roll out of bed that early, we might also be able to shoot for something that leaves the Bay at 9-10am...

LMK if there is enough interest for something like this.

--------------------
Stangless

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would love to do the "mile of mustangs" thing, but Im sorry 4 AM is WAAAAAY too early. I doubt I will be up that early, on top of that, the wifey is not gonna want to get up @ 2 am to get dressed LOL.

I think what Luke is planning sounds like a good option imo...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
I would love to do the "mile of mustangs" thing, but Im sorry 4 AM is WAAAAAY too early. I doubt I will be up that early, on top of that, the wifey is not gonna want to get up @ 2 am to get dressed LOL.

I don't want to take anything away from the two big cruises, but at the same time, if there are people who don't need/want to be in LA that early, there can be a smaller group alternative that leaves at say 10AM from the I5/I580 Junction, just south of Tracy to accomodate both the Sac and the Bay guys. Just an idea. That would put us in LA at like 4PM, which is perfect for me. Got Friday night to party, all day Saturday to hang out, and Sunday for the show.

--------------------
Stangless

bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lol my girl keeps telling me she wants to go but I don't think ill make this one nxt year for sure.

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:

I don't want to take anything away from the two big cruises, but at the same time, if there are people who don't need/want to be in LA that early, there can be a smaller group alternative that leaves at say 10AM from the I5/I580 Junction, just south of Tracy to accomodate both the Sac and the Bay guys. Just an idea. That would put us in LA at like 4PM, which is perfect for me. Got Friday night to party, all day Saturday to hang out, and Sunday for the show.
I might have a couple guys down for this if we dont get up in time lol.... im bringing the mach of course, hopefully [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fox should be ready for action by this time. Planning to drive it down

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Epik & luke I said the same thing about waking up at 4 am last year . But when you see all the stangs together going down i5 its all worth it. I met alot of cool people last year at the rest stops last year. Some people came from Washington to join the cruise

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm planning on being there again.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am planning on going to this as well. After I get the Cobra back from fasthatch it should have a clean bill of health. Plus is should be painted by then as well. Even have a cousin that stays not too far from there so my lodging is taken care [Big Grin]
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am planning on going to this as well. After I get the Cobra back from fasthatch it should have a clean bill of health. Plus is should be painted by then as well. Even have a cousin that stays not too far from there so my lodging is taken care [Big Grin]

Let me get this straight. N8 is going to pull off something automotive in a timely manner and make an event? GET OUT OF HERE! LOL

j/k man, would be awesome if you could make it.

--------------------
Stangless

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Let me get this straight. N8 is going to pull off something automotive in a timely manner and make an event? GET OUT OF HERE! LOL

j/k man, would be awesome if you could make it.

oh yea baby....Ashy Larry will then be Class Larry.
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there.How safe is my car going to be there?should i drive my dd? i am thinking about driving my car but it doesnt have an alarm and a bunch of extras.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
Epik & luke I said the same thing about waking up at 4 am last year . But when you see all the stangs together going down i5 its all worth it. I met alot of cool people last year at the rest stops last year. Some people came from Washington to join the cruise

I'm sure you are right. If I were traveling alone it would be a lot easier for me, but I have to convince others to wake up at 3am to drive 6hrs... I will likely have a better shot at walking on water like Jesus than pulling this off, LOL

--------------------
Stangless

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
I will be there.How safe is my car going to be there?should i drive my dd? i am thinking about driving my car but it doesnt have an alarm and a bunch of extras.

you'll be ok... There's some top notch stangs going and I might take my 347 drop if its done on time

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Sounds awesome guys.

It looks like mile of mustangs and NorCalSVT have some pretty good cruises they are organizing, but they are EARLY lol.

If there is enough interest from the later crowds who can't roll out of bed that early, we might also be able to shoot for something that leaves the Bay at 9-10am...

LMK if there is enough interest for something like this.

Yeah our cruise is really early, but when you have so many cars shooting up there, it takes more time to get there and you do NOT, I repeat DO NOT want to get stuck in LA traffic. We learned our lesson one year and will never go through that again. Last year we got there by noon and just beat the major rush.

So if your leaving around 9 or 10 be forewarned that you will get stuck in major LA traffic...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

I completely understand. I lived in west LA for 5 years so I know how the 405 and the 5 can get down there during rush hour.

Especially considering that Knotts is not on the northern tip of LA, but you have to trudge through there before getting to Buena Park.

Maybe I will leave at 7am and catch you guys, lol
[Wink]

--------------------
Stangless

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com