Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » for people who have guns

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: for people who have guns
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was talking to a customer today at my counter at work and i asked where can i get ammo for my 45acp he told ne about this store in vacaville check it out
http://www.gunsfishing.com/guns_w.php

[ August 12, 2009, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: CALIFORNIAGT ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard walmart is the cheapest, no one can beat walmart. But they are always sold out my friend say.

I thought your bitch ass was going to hit me up next time you go to the range ass hoe! [Confused]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those people are assholes when they're busy.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

yeah they are... My uncle went their to buy a rifle and he couldn't get anyone to help him. I personaly wish the shooting gallary was still open. [Frown] ..... Funny story, when they were guns and gear across the street... I went their to buy a mag for my mini 14. I ask if they had a ten rounder and the guy looked at me crazy and asked," what do you need ten rounds for?" [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

87redgt
¯
Member # 9176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87redgt  Ford pictures for 87redgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
I heard walmart is the cheapest, no one can beat walmart. But they are always sold out my friend say.

I thought your bitch ass was going to hit me up next time you go to the range ass hoe! [Confused]

Yea but none of the walmarts in Contra Costa County sell ammo anymore.
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the range still isnt open, what the hell

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:

how the fuck am i going to the range if i cant find any ammo. i have a box of hollow tips and a reg box of umc rounds. and 50 rounds go quick!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Walmart is the cheapest, I think

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

yeah they are... My uncle went their to buy a rifle and he couldn't get anyone to help him. I personaly wish the shooting gallary was still open. [Frown] ..... Funny story, when they were guns and gear across the street... I went their to buy a mag for my mini 14. I ask if they had a ten rounder and the guy looked at me crazy and asked," what do you need ten rounds for?" [Roll Eyes]
For ten mofos yaammssaaiin
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a place near my house and sells ammo cheap and so far they haven't ever not had the ammo i need.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
I got a place near my house and sells ammo cheap and so far they haven't ever not had the ammo i need.

I don't know that area up near you well.... Where do you toto shoot? Do they give people funny looks if you have a "Ca AR"

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:

I don't know that area up near you well.... Where do you toto shoot? Do they give people funny looks if you have a "Ca AR"
 -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
quote:

-
Dana is probably referring to "The Range" in Grass Valley, they carry Miwall bulk ammo it's real good stuff.

I've never had an issue with my AR15's at Ione's shooting range. Theres no problem using my hi cap mags in my other featureless rifles either. I go 2-3 times a month.

NutNice707
¯
Member # 5123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NutNice707  Ford pictures for NutNice707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guns and fishing in Vacaville sucks, They hardly have ammo and its real expensive just like everyone else said they judge a book by a cover there. There all assholes except for VERN cool dude to deal with also the big guy in the shooting range.. But walmart best price for ammo [patriot]

--------------------
07 F-250 Crew Cab
02 Corvette Z06
67 Cougar XR-7
72 Chevelle
07 CLS 550

Posts: 806 | From: Sacramento To The Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I picked up a couple of boxes of 223 55 grain at Walmart the other day. They only had 2 boxes left. I will keep going back to get more until my stock pile can support my army.lol.

[ August 30, 2009, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: 95GTConvtACE ]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
i_am_handles
¯
Member # 6344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i_am_handles  Ford pictures for i_am_handles    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya those guys in their are straight ass holes.. guarantee they lose buisness cause of that.. everytime u go in their to deal with them or ask questions or somthin. they look at u like ur a complete idiot..annoying the owner of glock could go in their and he would be wrong hahaha

--------------------
chevy driver but ill drive a coupe

Posts: 128 | From: middle of a intersection | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com