Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » National Police Week 2008 A Time of Honoring, Remembering, and Healing

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: National Police Week 2008 A Time of Honoring, Remembering, and Healing
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In 1962, President John F. Kennedy signed a Presidential Proclamation that set aside May 15 as National Peace Officers’ Memorial Day and the week of May 15 as National Police Week. In 2008, National Police Week will run from Sunday, May 11 through Saturday, May 17.

I know there are a lot of people even on here that bash cops calling them all sorts of names, hate them they because they try and catch them "riding dirty", or complain about how they got ticketed for this and that, but the truth is they are just doing their job, it is nothing personal. Peace Officers do amazing work and some pay the ultimate price to serve you, your family, and the rest of the community. I for one, and what I hope is many more of you am very grateful for everything they do. Watching the families of those lost in the line of duty here in Sacramento on Wednesday was a reminder of just how real the risk are everyday, but also proved to me how dedicated Peace Officers are. [patriot]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com