Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » wreck at the cruise? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: wreck at the cruise?
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just got a call that spdvl wrecked her 98 cobra any word on if she aight?
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] DAMN! I HOPE SHE IS ALRIGHT! [Frown]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Wonder if she put it up on the same hill the last guy did [Eek!]

Or was that down a ditch [Confused]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i heard it was in or coming out of the tunnel on the way to the meeting point.
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn!! That sucks!

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
Damn!! That sucks!

shit, and didnt she get it back not to long ago.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
Damn!! That sucks!

OUCH, that's the car that John got running [Confused] [Eek!]

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
Damn!! That sucks!

OUCH, that's the car that John got running [Confused] [Eek!]
sorry, but screw the car... i really hope she's ok.
does anyone know lauren's condition?
[Confused]
keep us posted [Frown]

[ February 19, 2006, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sheesh that sucks. After all those problems it blows that it ended like that.

[Frown]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I'm sure she's A'ok. Word wouldn't get out that her car is in a wreck but she is on the way to the hospital and not be reported as such.

--------------------

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SmokinLx and I were 4 cars back when she lost it coming out of the tunnel. She hit a wall on the right head on, then bounced off and hit the guard rail on the left. Her passenger was out of the car walking around. Lauren seemed to be in a little more pain and I believe was waiting for an ambulance. They are both going to be sore for at least few weeks but should be ok. It kinda killed the excitement that we all had but the important thing is that no one was seriously hurt. [patriot]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
SmokinLx and I were 4 cars back when she lost it coming out of the tunnel. She hit a wall on the right head on, then bounced off and hit the guard rail on the left. Her passenger was out of the car walking around. Lauren seemed to be in a little more pain and I believe was waiting for an ambulance. They are both going to be sore for at least few weeks but should be ok. It kinda killed the excitement that we all had but the important thing is that no one was seriously hurt. [patriot]

holy shit [Eek!] , hope she is ok [patriot]
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah that sucks...At least shes ok. [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

hey smokeyburnout, do you know what caused her to hit the wall?
SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
hey smokeyburnout, do you know what caused her to hit the wall?

There were a few different factors I believe. I'll let her tell us what happened when she's back on the site. [patriot]
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well hope she is ok. [Frown]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
glad to hear she's ok.. and nothing more serious happened.

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sucks, I hope she didn't hurt anything too seriously.

Shes had some really bad luck with that car [Frown]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Well hope she is ok. [Frown]

[patriot]

--------------------

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] Dang! that sucks. [Frown] I wondered why i didn't see her or rick there. I hope everybody is ok

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
[Eek!] Dang! that sucks. [Frown] I wondered why i didn't see her or rick there. I hope everybody is ok

Yeah, the accident happened about 10:15 so I was hoping someone would come on the site by now and let us all know how she's doing. [Frown]
Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last I saw was at kaiser Lauren was still strapped and c spined . looks like she was getting ready for xray. She seemed to be better Rick was in the ER with her when I left...

--------------------
04 Gt, Procharger,ported bullitt intake, vt cams, patriot heads mahle pistons, manly rods... etc.etc.

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Notch:
Last I saw was at kaiser Lauren was still strapped and c spined . looks like she was getting ready for xray. She seemed to be better Rick was in the ER with her when I left...

damn....I hope everything works out for her.

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Notch:

Thanks for the update! It looked like her back was in a lot of pain at the scene. Did it get any better at the hospital? How is her friend doing?
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

wow..thats crazy!! i hope she is ok!

sorry i didnt attend. kinda hung over from a bit too much partyin last night [Frown]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com