Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » F***in DUMB PEOPLE (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: F***in DUMB PEOPLE
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok so i REALLY NEED to vent and am SUPER pissed off..... On hesparian blvd in hayward just passin tennyson heading toward industrial in the far right lane i catch at the last second a rock/ or brick the size of a FU**** SOFTBALL coming at my windshield [Eek!] i dont even have time to swerve. BAM, my WHOLE windshield damn near shattered. Imagine the rings of like jupiter or saturn, those START after the width of about a basketball. My passenger side is split top to bottom, and the ENTIRE width of the windshield.....IM HEATED,
so i call the cops and head toward the HPD station, i get there gotta wait, and find out 5 mins after getting there SOMEONE ELSE was hit too, except this time the rock went through and hit the driver, lucky for him, KAISER is 2 seconds from there. WTF, dumb ass ignorant immature FU**s i had a baseball bat in my car, decided to keep drivin, but DAMN im pissed, i have a crap picture im tryin to upload, daylight pics will be better.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats fucked up...I stay in hayward too and I know that theres A LOT of kids out there that just dont give a shit about other people. So what'd the cops say? Thats some shit right there though. I'm glad you're ok and the brick didnt hit you. Good luck with everything [Mad]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn tha sux.sorry to hear..so they were thowing em?

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i'm sorry to hear that. thanks for the heads up. i'm down in that area a lot. i'll keep a look out

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my angle was bad, and the reflection doesnt help but hell its dark, hers a shot
 -

[ February 19, 2006, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: bottled02GT?? ]

--------------------
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF..Little f@#kers have nothing better to do?..... That's f@#k up, good thing it did not hit you man.

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is fucked. Is the rest of your car OK? Good luck with getting it fixed.

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn sorry to hear about. You should of took that bat to there heads [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats fucking crazy man you cant have anything now hope they are caught or as you know what goes around comes around

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

im fine, yea apparently those rocks were being thrown. And i might add with how hard and loud it hit, someone had an arm. My car is fine otherwise, so now i gotta call insurance. I have 2 more ill upload in a sec, then take better ones in the morning.

The white powdery stuff is residue from what ever was thrown

[ February 19, 2006, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: bottled02GT?? ]

--------------------

castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hit the caltran website and get a claim form. let them know somethng was kicked up and cracked your windshield.
i had a pinecone inside gg park here in sf fall and crack my old 85 gt and they ended up paying me back in full, few months later.
buddy ran over a pipe and warped is lorinser rims on his benz and also got his money back for a single rim.
worth a shot and better than getting stuck with the bill. [patriot]

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

quote:
Originally posted by castor:
hit the caltran website and get a claim form. let them know somethng was kicked up and cracked your windshield.
i had a pinecone inside gg park here in sf fall and crack my old 85 gt and they ended up paying me back in full, few months later.
buddy ran over a pipe and warped is lorinser rims on his benz and also got his money back for a single rim.
worth a shot and better than getting stuck with the bill. [patriot]

woulda had to of been a huge pinecone lol. I already filled a police report, it went in as a vandalism case, and from what i remember last time when my stereo was jacked, i have a $25 deduct on my glass, so i think ill be ok. [patriot] thanks though

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Today going to get Tacobell someone threw a snowball out infront of me on the road.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to live off hesperian near mt eden, and i remember hearing stories of kids throwing stuff at passing cars. Thanks for the heads up, were going to be in that area today visiting some old freinds
BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should drive by and empty a handgun out in the area
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

new pics hope they work, sunlight actually didnt help much
 -
 -

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:
new pics hope they work, sunlight actually didnt help much
 -
 -

you cant link the pic from your mail box, foward them to me and ill host and post them. [patriot]

[ February 19, 2006, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here you go. [patriot]

-

-

-

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

thank u much [patriot]

--------------------

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I grew up off Tennyson Rd and they had a big 20+ foot wall dividing the backyards of homes to freeways and I used to see kids all the time throw shit over it.

That shit ain't cool. [Mad]

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

windows fixed [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackDrop50:

best advice EVER!!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:

lol well i am about to pick up a glock next week....lol not worth the price

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:

lol well i am about to pick up a glock next week....lol not worth the price
Those kids needs BB gun bullets up their asses, good sh1t u got it fixed - $25 couldve been gas money [Wink] FInd those lil pricks and email me their address ill throw 15 stink bombs in their window

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[worship]
Posts: 22480 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com