Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » sold! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: sold!
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Came out a wreaked 2011 5.0 6speed ..with 25k comes with motor tranny wire harness computer ecu and radiator...need it gone today ...call or txt me at 916-284-1560 im taking cash offers right now

[ 2014-09-06, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: 85staNg302 ]

Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please dont come with some crazy low balling offers
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I saw this I was gonna be a dick and offer 2 grand. Best of luck with the sale though. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Lol its cool
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VADEl2  Ford pictures for VADEl2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great deal dam just don't have the cash right now.

--------------------
TT Coyote 992Rwhp No Times yet

Posts: 735 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

TTT
209stang
¯
Member # 8598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 209stang  Ford pictures for 209stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Send me pics pls. 2092597694
Posts: 714 | From: Merced,HELLAFORNIA! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
209stang
¯
Member # 8598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 209stang  Ford pictures for 209stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Send me pics pls. 2092597694
93foxbody
¯
Member # 11280

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93foxbody  Ford pictures for 93foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Text sent

--------------------
93 fox
02 GT
92 coupe

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

TTT
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Sale pending tonight ....TTT
JAYSWAYLV
¯
Member # 13666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAYSWAYLV  Ford pictures for JAYSWAYLV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DID IT SELL? IF NOT PLEASE CALL ME AT 530-320-9085

[ 2014-09-01, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: JAYSWAYLV ]

--------------------
JASON
92 LX (SOLD)
93 SSP COUPE "VADER"
86 "TEACHERS PET" TRACK CAR
86 SURVIVOR "KNIGHT RYDER" (FOR SALE)

Posts: 43 | From: CONCORD, California | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VADEl2  Ford pictures for VADEl2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dam come one someone buy this for that price it's a steal.

--------------------
TT Coyote 992Rwhp No Times yet

Posts: 735 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Darkhorse_notch
¯
Member # 12371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkhorse_notch  Ford pictures for Darkhorse_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pictures please?
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Sale pending tonight
209stang
¯
Member # 8598

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 209stang  Ford pictures for 209stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did it sell or what?
travs92vr4
¯
Member # 11202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for travs92vr4  Ford pictures for travs92vr4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I drove to Sac with cash in hand, and looked at the pullout.

Motor is a longblock. Most Accessories, and manifolds were off.

He tried to get all the parts from his cousins shop and got most of them. Waiting for him to get all the parts listed in the ad.

We are meeting back up on Saturday as mutually agreed upon.

Travis

209stang
¯
Member # 8598

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 209stang  Ford pictures for 209stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did it sell or what?
travs92vr4
¯
Member # 11202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for travs92vr4  Ford pictures for travs92vr4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 209stang:
Did it sell or what?

Since the long post went unnoticed...

Yes, its sold to me! Waiting till he gets his parts together and we meet on Saturday.

travs92vr4
¯
Member # 11202

Just to forewarn anyone about dealing with this guy.

Hes untrustworthy and a liar. We shook hands and made a deal then low and behold he tells me he sold it to his cousin or some crap.

Doing bad business will only land you a well deserved shady reputation and will soon have no one to conduct business with....rightfully so!!!!!!!

[ 2014-09-05, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: travs92vr4 ]

91calypso
¯
Member # 12035

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91calypso  Ford pictures for 91calypso    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol should have seen that coming when he didnt have all the parts on hand
travs92vr4
¯
Member # 11202

quote:
Originally posted by 85staNg302:
Came out a wreaked 2011 5.0 6speed ..with 25k comes with motor tranny wire harness computer ecu and radiator...need it gone today ...call or txt me at 916-284-1560 im taking cash offers right now

#1 - I drove over an hour to get to this guy. He text me when I was ten minutes away and said the motor was at his cousins shop and he couldn't go get the motor out of his shop for another hour... I had been on the road for AN HOUR ALREADY!

#2 - I then waited over 2 hours till this guy finally got the motor out of his cousins shop and back home.

#3 - The motor was just a long block with only a few external parts bolted on. It had No headers, no power steering, no idler pulley, etc. Not a big deal, but for a pullout, kinda wierd. He said his cousin pulled the intake manifold off "JUST CUZ." Again, kinda weird, but whatever. Throttle body was also not attached to the intake manifold. Makes no sense. This was supposed to be dropped in a fox....no need to pull all that stuff just to drop it in another shell!

#4 - The parts listed in bold, were not all there. This guy claims they were in his cousins shop still where he just picked up the motor, and he could not get them that night.

#5 - So I made him a cash offer minus the parts that he was missing and we would meet up for the remaining cash and the parts during the weekend. He said no, he would get all the parts together and meet me half way for wasting my time going up there and waiting for him to get the motor from his cousins shop for over 2 hours.

Now we are here... Either someone from the forums bought it, or his shadiness sold it to his cousin. Either way, shady as hell!! Not how business is done, and sure as hell not how you keep a good reputation.

Its shady ass people who shake hands on a deal, FACE TO FACE, and then sell or stab you in the back the second you turn that ruin good sites or turn into total craigslist scammers! Total BULL!!!

travs92vr4
¯
Member # 11202

quote:
Originally posted by 91calypso:
Lol should have seen that coming when he didnt have all the parts on hand

Ya pretty much. But took his word because he seemed legit. Now its time to let people know how he works.

Pretty bad actually.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by travs92vr4:
Just to forewarn anyone about dealing with this guy.

Hes untrustworthy and a liar. We shook hands and made a deal then low and behold he tells me he sold it to his cousin or some crap.

Doing bad business will only land you a well deserved shady reputation and will soon have no one to conduct business with....rightfully so!!!!!!!

Wow! I hope you didn't give him any type of down payment to hold the motor. It's definitely sketchy when you agree on a deal, then he turns around and says his cousin bought it...I assume the same cousin who supposedly has the remaining parts.

What this tells me is that he tried to sell the motor with all the missing parts as a "complete motor," but when you caught on and called him out on the missing pieces, he knew he couldn't pull a fast one...so now he claims to have sold it. It is highly unlikely that ALL OF A SUDDEN, his cousin bought it [Roll Eyes]

Look at it this way, at least you just wasted time and not money.

[ 2014-09-05, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Sorry, I apologized..and motor did go to a family member and cheaper ...I told you I needed the money fast and needed it gone that night and yes we shook on it and yes I told you what I would get the parts by sat for you and meet you up but ...my and anyone's priorities come first no matter what if u have to do it you gotta do it, i told you my situation. If you wana be butt hurt and make me look bad go right ahead. You said you were going to give me 3200 and give me the rest when I gave you the parts when I had you come to my house! Witch I dont usually do and now ur saying I would of kept them anyways, when obviously you knew where I lived. You would of just took off with the motor for 32 and never hear from you again no thanks...

...All I have to say. Have a good day. [patriot]

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com