Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2003 2003 svt cobra 15,000 no trades or 14500 cash if you take it by monday

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2003 2003 svt cobra 15,000 no trades or 14500 cash if you take it by monday
emmanuelyellowcobrasvt03
BANNED SCAMMER
Member # 12391

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for emmanuelyellowcobrasvt03  Ford pictures for emmanuelyellowcobrasvt03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
03 cobra fast clean title lots of goods on car yellow paint fun to drive he lots of pic 14500 no trades and need to sell by monday need to sell family resones have lots of pics

Text me 9092515206
E mail yellowsvtcobra03 @ gmail.com

--------------------
Emmanuel Oliver of Fairfield aka yellowsvtcobra03 aka emmanuelyellowcobrasvt03 aka cobra03oliver pictured here is BANNED for bringing his craigslist style scams against the close-nit CAFords community.

This guy then has the nerve to try to cover up his scam by contacting CAFords to ask "How to delete profile with this email adress and all post". Putting his scamming aside, we tend not to listen to people that haven't obtained enough free education in America to formulate a single proper sentence!

Gatlin6T9
¯
Member # 5646

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatlin6T9  Ford pictures for Gatlin6T9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, if it wasn't yellow I'd be all over this. Good luck, someone will want it!
Posts: 226 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: May 2005  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com