Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I love Mustangs (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  33  34  35   
Author Topic: I love Mustangs
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL
 -

--------------------
Support our troops!

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy shit moderators. i havent laughed out loud reading anything in a while.
best thread in a while! [patriot]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
you know moderators...you and I have had our bouts from time to time, and definately come close to bad news....but man, I am going to hand it to you this time. I have been laughing for the last 5 minutes at your posts! Perfect repliesmeant for a perfectly good piece of shit loser with nothing better to do than talk shit on here. [patriot]

Thanks. For the record, I've never had any real bouts with you. You've only been guilty of mistaken identity and associating with the 'wrong' crowd.

Glad everyone likes this 'MustangRapist' post. A lot of time went into it. The original research took the CaliforniaFords.com crack cyber research staff over an hour to hunt this kid down, locate his webpages and the photographs he uses in attempts to hook up with random girls on the internet while 'hiding' behind his several hotmail/yahoo accounts. Once this was done, it was our duty to reveal him not for being a "Mustang Rapist", but rather for the trouble making chevy bitch he really is. We're really trying to lynch this guy hard and 'make an example' out of him. It's simple: Highschool drama is best kept...... in highschool. [Smile]

This is all part of the operation "Enduring caFords Freedom" which envolves purging CaliforniaFords.com of all loser internet-kids that consume our resources, contribute nothing back, and degrade the forums for their own self gain. After we're through humiliating them, may these cyber_terrorist_kids limp back wounded to their orgins of 'afganistan' where they can freely burn cafords flags, denounce the local ford community, regroup in their chat programs and plan their next attacks against the innocent, selfminding and inoffensive.
We are peaceful local ford enthusiasts that just want a forum to commuticate to eachother with. Mostly we just want to buy/sell parts, learn more about our cars and plan/organize automotive events to attend. The only way to pursue an enjoyable forum for all of us to communicate through is to pursue those who threaten it. If we do not protect our general talk section, the filth will ooze into other sections of cafords. Agressively attacking the problem at the root durring its early infant stages is the best strategy. We have made great progress throughout this year cleaning up CaliforniaFords.com and removing those that tarnish its name, but as this incident shows, we still have work to do. Thanks for your support [patriot]

[ September 27, 2003, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
you know moderators...you and I have had our bouts from time to time, and definately come close to bad news....but man, I am going to hand it to you this time. I have been laughing for the last 5 minutes at your posts! Perfect repliesmeant for a perfectly good piece of shit loser with nothing better to do than talk shit on here. [patriot]

Thanks. For the record, I've never had any real bouts with you. You've only been guilty of mistaken identity and associating with the 'wrong' crowd.

Glad everyone likes this 'MustangRapist' post. A lot of time went into it. The original research took the CaliforniaFords.com crack cyber research staff over an hour to hunt this kid down, locate his webpages and the photographs he uses in attempts to hook up with random girls on the internet while 'hiding' behind his several hotmail/yahoo accounts. Once this was done, it was our duty to reveal him not for being a "Mustang Rapist", but rather for the trouble making chevy bitch he really is. We're really trying to lynch this guy hard and 'make an example' out of him. It's simple: Highschool drama is best kept...... in highschool. [Smile]

This is all part of the operation "Enduring caFords Freedom" which envolves purging CaliforniaFords.com of all loser internet-kids that consume our resources, contribute nothing back, and degrade the forums for their own self gain. After we're through humiliating them, may these cyber_terrorist_kids limp back wounded to their orgins of 'afganistan' where they can freely burn cafords flags, denounce the local ford community, regroup in their chat programs and plan their next attacks against the innocent, selfminding and inoffensive.
We are peaceful local ford enthusiasts that just want a forum to commuticate to eachother with. Mostly we just want to buy/sell parts, learn more about our cars and plan/organize automotive events to attend. The only way to pursue an enjoyable forum for all of us to communicate through is to pursue those who threaten it. If we do not protect our general talk section, the filth will ooze into other sections of cafords. Agressively attacking the problem at the root durring its early infant stages is the best strategy. We have made great progress throughout this year cleaning up CaliforniaFords.com and removing those that tarnish its name, but as this incident shows, we still have work to do. Thanks for your support [patriot]

thanks moderators... this has been the funniest shit i've read since i've been on this board!! i hope this teaches all of the other wanna-be, import-drivin "gangstaz" a lesson, and that lesson is not to mess wit cafords.com, cause we'll mess you up! [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The photoshop contest WILL continue! Our "MustangRapist" friend removed pictures of himself and his "Mustang Raping '77 Camaro" off of his yahoo photo album. Gee, how is he going to hook up with random girls on the internet with out all those studly pictures of himself in his photo album? [Confused] No fear fellow cafords patrons, here are a few pictures of our buddy for you guys to photoshop:

-

-

-

Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u know hes bored.and it offious that hes gay if he rapes mustangs"mustang rapist" i feel sorry for the hores. [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lma00000000 [worship] Best thread EVER!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoauto  Ford pictures for stoauto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Weird, he had this pic on a hidden link from his website. [Confused]
 -

thats fucken hilarious, that guy looks like a fag.
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha. That's some funny shit.

moderators, what does the winner get?

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Winner gets their very own "custom title" [worship]
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He has a new one up there!
 -

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
that's ownage, its so funny how he tried to validate himself! LOL, we havent seen his super supra yet right?!?! lol [worship] [patriot]
swason = [Cool] hahaha

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy that isn't very computer literate even got in on the photoshop action:

-

[worship] [worship] [worship]

In a few days we'll vote for the best photoshoped picture.

Stimson
_
Member # 51

-
Stimson
_
Member # 51

I saw David Northrop aka the "MustangRapist" at the bars over the weekend:

-

Stimson
_
Member # 51

-
Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh my.....
oh my.....
go moderators, its your birthday!

LOL!

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHA! Good shit! [Big Grin]
 -

[ September 29, 2003, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: BlkPinaTang ]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how do i post my pic of the rapist?
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ September 29, 2003, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

Brandons
Member # 3334

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for Brandons  Ford pictures for Brandons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know how this sounds for my first post, but heres a picture:D. I dont like idiots who are that stupid, so i had to do something [Cool] .

-

Yall know your stangs own! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Ford Explorer XLT
4x4 4dr 4.0l
K&N Filter
Cherry Bomb Turbo Muffler
EST 180hp 260ft-lb torque

Posts: 1 | From: Ontario Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Brandons- Welcome.

Everyone - Here is Jdub's submission:

-

Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG thats hella funny. [worship] [worship]

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  33  34  35   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com