Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  


Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Spring Addict Detail Special!!!!

 - Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Spring Addict Detail Special!!!!
Elliott@DetailAddict
¯
Member # 11424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elliott@DetailAddict  Ford pictures for Elliott@DetailAddict  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Spring is here and hibernation is over! Detail Addict is offering a new special detail service!

Wash away harsh debris/contamination from rain and snow. This package will clarify your paint and get your vehicle ready for the warm California sun!

Our Spring Addict Detail Special includes: Comprehensive hand wash, one hour of paint surface decontamination clay bar, and one layer of our signature Sealant Wax. Strips away the old wax and cleanses paint surfaces.

Spring Addict Detail Special: $175*
*Conditions may apply.

--------------------
Elliott @ DetailAddict

Detail Addict Homepage

Posts: 174 | From: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if I get this detail will it be like when I wax my car? Meaning that it only stays nice and shiny for like three days and then it goes back to looking ugly again? Or does the permanent shine stays longer even after many washes?

--------------------
To be or not to be

Posts: 2336 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to be clear. This is a wash clay bar and wax only? No all in one or anything?

[ 2014-03-19, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Posts: 3155 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to know the details on the services provided in this offer as well. It is time to do some cleaning on the GT500.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2017 Shelby GT350

Posts: 954 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go and see Leo and Kiem these guys do top quality detail work. I had them do a paint correction process on one of my vehicles that was absolutely put through the ringer by the original owner. They were able to remove damn near 100% of the scratches, swirl marks and halos and take it the color is a rare color called spiral gray metallic. I actually had a guy last weekend ask me if the paint was redone, I said nope it's all original I just have the two best detail guys in the bay area that brought her back to life. Awesome job [patriot]
Posts: 3176 | From: Bay area | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the OP is too busy to respond, where is Leo and kiem located?

--------------------
To be or not to be

Posts: 2336 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Since the OP is too busy to respond, where is Leo and kiem located?

yea op didnt reply to my pm either.. [patriot]
Posts: 1244 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Elliott@DetailAddict
¯
Member # 11424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elliott@DetailAddict  Ford pictures for Elliott@DetailAddict  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
So if I get this detail will it be like when I wax my car? Meaning that it only stays nice and shiny for like three days and then it goes back to looking ugly again? Or does the permanent shine stays longer even after many washes?

Our Sealant wax is synthetic. It bonds better to the paint compared to carnauba wax. Typically, our sealant wax lasts 2-6 months. There are many factors that come into play to extend the life of the protection (weather, garage, rain, strong car soap, etc.). Our car soap won't strip wax. Some car soaps are strong enough to remove the protection causing it to reduce the life of the wax. Also sent you a PM. Thanks!

[ 2014-03-20, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Elliott@DetailAddict ]

--------------------
Elliott @ DetailAddict

Detail Addict Homepage

Posts: 174 | From: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
Elliott@DetailAddict
¯
Member # 11424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elliott@DetailAddict  Ford pictures for Elliott@DetailAddict  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Just to be clear. This is a wash clay bar and wax only? No all in one or anything?

This is our Spring Addict Detail Special. There are other packages we have available. We can also customize a detail package to suit your preferences. I tried sending you a PM and said it was full. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

[ 2014-03-20, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Elliott@DetailAddict ]

--------------------
Elliott @ DetailAddict

Detail Addict Homepage

Posts: 174 | From: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
Elliott@DetailAddict
¯
Member # 11424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elliott@DetailAddict  Ford pictures for Elliott@DetailAddict  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SVTGhoust:
I would like to know the details on the services provided in this offer as well. It is time to do some cleaning on the GT500.

What details would you like to know? This package is for those that want to clean up their cars from the winter season and get long lasting protection for the warm weather coming up. Our Sealant Wax provides a deep shine (especially in darker cars). Let me know if that answers your question. Also sent you a PM. Thanks!

[ 2014-03-20, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Elliott@DetailAddict ]

--------------------
Elliott @ DetailAddict

Detail Addict Homepage

Posts: 174 | From: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
Elliott@DetailAddict
¯
Member # 11424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elliott@DetailAddict  Ford pictures for Elliott@DetailAddict  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Go and see Leo and Kiem these guys do top quality detail work. I had them do a paint correction process on one of my vehicles that was absolutely put through the ringer by the original owner. They were able to remove damn near 100% of the scratches, swirl marks and halos and take it the color is a rare color called spiral gray metallic. I actually had a guy last weekend ask me if the paint was redone, I said nope it's all original I just have the two best detail guys in the bay area that brought her back to life. Awesome job [patriot]

Thanks! Just a heads up. Kiem left to pursue a different career. I currently work here and have worked here in the past. Let me know how your car is doing!

--------------------
Elliott @ DetailAddict

Detail Addict Homepage

Posts: 174 | From: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
Elliott@DetailAddict
¯
Member # 11424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elliott@DetailAddict  Ford pictures for Elliott@DetailAddict  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Since the OP is too busy to respond, where is Leo and kiem located?

Sorry for the late response. We're located at 1600 Wyatt Dr. Santa Clara, CA 95054. Let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!

--------------------
Elliott @ DetailAddict

Detail Addict Homepage

Posts: 174 | From: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
Elliott@DetailAddict
¯
Member # 11424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elliott@DetailAddict  Ford pictures for Elliott@DetailAddict  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Since the OP is too busy to respond, where is Leo and kiem located?

yea op didnt reply to my pm either.. [patriot]
Sorry, never received a PM from you guys. I wonder what went wrong? You can always email me at elliott@detailaddict.com or call (408)988-2400. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

--------------------
Elliott @ DetailAddict

Detail Addict Homepage

Posts: 174 | From: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott@DetailAddict:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Go and see Leo and Kiem these guys do top quality detail work. I had them do a paint correction process on one of my vehicles that was absolutely put through the ringer by the original owner. They were able to remove damn near 100% of the scratches, swirl marks and halos and take it the color is a rare color called spiral gray metallic. I actually had a guy last weekend ask me if the paint was redone, I said nope it's all original I just have the two best detail guys in the bay area that brought her back to life. Awesome job [patriot]

Thanks! Just a heads up. Kiem left to pursue a different career. I currently work here and have worked here in the past. Let me know how your car is doing!
Too bad to hear about Kiem. Leo knows me [Smile] vehicle looks great, although it sits in climate controlled garage covered but the shine is beautiful. Pretty soon I will be bringing by another one of my rides for the Silver package. [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Posts: 3176 | From: Bay area | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Elliott@DetailAddict
¯
Member # 11424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elliott@DetailAddict  Ford pictures for Elliott@DetailAddict  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/QUOTE]Too bad to hear about Kiem. Leo knows me [Smile] vehicle looks great, although it sits in climate controlled garage covered but the shine is beautiful. Pretty soon I will be bringing by another one of my rides for the Silver package. [patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Glad you like it! Warm weather is coming up so you can finally take it out. Let us know when you would like to come in. Thanks!

--------------------
Elliott @ DetailAddict

Detail Addict Homepage

Posts: 174 | From: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :


 
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords



Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com