Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » 79-04 Mustang Full Length Subframe Connectors$320parts and labor (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 79-04 Mustang Full Length Subframe Connectors$320parts and labor
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
What about for the 96-98 cobras?

79-04 are all the same. Although, these guys can fab whatever you need if they are different. Give them a call and they'll set you up!

F.O.D. FTMFW [Whoo Whooooo!]

No there not. The 96-98 cobras have a unique transmission mount which prevents from having full length subframe connectors unless you do some extensive grinding on the mount.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

79-04 are all the same. Although, these guys can fab whatever you need if they are different. Give them a call and they'll set you up!

No there not. The 96-98 cobras have a unique transmission mount which prevents from having full length subframe connectors unless you do some extensive grinding on the mount.
I dont know, but i have a 98 cobra and have MM's flsc's on my car and i dont recall them being 96-98 cobra specific [Confused]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont know, but i have a 98 cobra and have MM's flsc's on my car and i dont recall them being 96-98 cobra specific [Confused]
Heres from MM's web site:

"1996-98 Mustang Cobra Installation Note
These three years of the Cobra model require modifications to the transmission crossmember mounting flanges. Look at our consumer instructions for more details about installing full-length subframe connectors on these Cobras."

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Heres from MM's web site:

"1996-98 Mustang Cobra Installation Note
These three years of the Cobra model require modifications to the transmission crossmember mounting flanges. Look at our consumer instructions for more details about installing full-length subframe connectors on these Cobras."

got it! never knew that. i guess my installer did the required modificayions when he installed them.

TTT for these $200 subframes! they'll make it work on whatever car you have [patriot]

--------------------

SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is nothing to be worry about, we have Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012, Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2012, Mechanical Desktop 2010 and Autocad full system 2012, as you can see we can even make the 3D drawing of the whole car frame and run a Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to verify any stress and strain in the frame and the weld, is this enough for you?, i hope that you know what is all this software about.
F.O.D.

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sickgt03hd:
There is nothing to be worry about, we have Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012, Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2012, Mechanical Desktop 2010 and Autocad full system 2012, as you can see we can even make the 3D drawing of the whole car frame and run a Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to verify any stress and strain in the frame and the weld, is this enough for you?, i hope that you know what is all this software about.
F.O.D.

+1 [patriot] F.O.D [Wink]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangman  Ford pictures for norcalstangman  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanna say that Jonathan began doing some work. He is a very detailed guy. Perfection is all he does. I'm in process of doing thru subframe connectors along with a custom 6 point roll cage. . My car had More repairing than expected from the torque boxes and floor board and so on. He always called me everytime he found Something. I like the fact that he did not continue the work till he called me and had my ok to go ahead and repair it. Also I like that he gave me suggestions and ideas for repairs and cage mods. I'm glad that I'm doing business with him. Great prices great work great staff. Highly suggest him for fab work.

TTT FOR HIM

Posts: 444 | From: san mateo, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

quote:
Originally posted by Sickgt03hd:
F.O.D.

[patriot]

--------------------

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You'll be seeing my car soon [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by norcalstangman:
I wanna say that Jonathan began doing some work. He is a very detailed guy. Perfection is all he does. I'm in process of doing thru subframe connectors along with a custom 6 point roll cage. . My car had More repairing than expected from the torque boxes and floor board and so on. He always called me everytime he found Something. I like the fact that he did not continue the work till he called me and had my ok to go ahead and repair it. Also I like that he gave me suggestions and ideas for repairs and cage mods. I'm glad that I'm doing business with him. Great prices great work great staff. Highly suggest him for fab work.

TTT FOR HIM

+1000...John and mitch are installing my MM 4-pt right now and although these pre-made roll bars from MM are known to be good as-is, they've found ways to improve it. As stated above, theyve always called me for approval before "just doing it." They definitely know what they're doing and respect you as the owner of the car and watch out for your best interest. I don't trust my car withany people but these guys know what they're doing.

**only reason why I bought an MM roll bar over having them make me one is because i got a really good deal on it. Otherwise they'd be fabbing mine up as well.**

TTT for F.O.D.

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

TTT

--------------------

5POINTAMRIT
¯
Member # 11311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5POINTAMRIT  Ford pictures for 5POINTAMRIT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where are you located? looking to get some on my 01 gt

--------------------
2017 Mustang GT
2003 DSG Cobra
1991 Mustang 5.0- Sold
1990 Mustang 5.0 331 Stroker 402rwhp- SOLD
Supercharged 01 Mustang GT 368rwhp-SOLD

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by amrit510:
where are you located? looking to get some on my 01 gt

Richmond [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ttt

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

TTt

--------------------
You mama

dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hellooooo! !!!!! ....TTT...TTT....TTT [patriot]

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TTT. ....TTT......TTT [worship]

--------------------
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryn621  Ford pictures for Ryn621    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would you still be doing this next month and how much for a roll cage 97gt convertable
SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ryn621:
Would you still be doing this next month and how much for a roll cage 97gt convertable

Yeah just give us a call, about the roll cage there is a lot of factors involve in a roll cage but give us a call or stop by the shop at any time and we'll explain them to you. [patriot]

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

TTT......you just can't compete with prices for this pro quality fabrication products.....bad ass!!!! TTT...TTT...TTT........... [patriot] [worship]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com