Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Torque box reinforcement $320 labor and parts (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Torque box reinforcement $320 labor and parts
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ttt
[patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ttt [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Up

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Up

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

ttt [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
have you installed global west sub frame connectors before??
price for install and upper and lowers welded. please

[ April 14, 2012, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
price for install of the connectors and upper and lowers torque boxes welded. please

still no quote guess you dont want the job???

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
quote:
price for install of the connectors and upper and lowers torque boxes welded. please

[Confused] we are too busy for the next few weeks
if you have any questions or want to make an appointment?
Please call me with days in advance thanks
510 8374856

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
quote:

[Confused] we are too busy for the next few weeks
if you have any questions or want to make an appointment?
Please call me with days in advance thanks
510 8374856

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

[patriot]

--------------------
You mama

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still super busy? I still want to get my torque boxes done!

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by KCmustangboy:
Still super busy? I still want to get my torque boxes done!

Call me Today. [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are putting this TTT you know I am going to say call me [patriot] Car is ready to come up to the shop for torque boxes.

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
If you are putting this TTT you know I am going to say call me [patriot] Car is ready to come up to the shop for torque boxes.

Ok call me tonight! [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Just have to say thank you again for some great work. Got the car back yesterday and got under it today and checked it out. Great work and my mind is at ease know I don't have to worry about those torque boxes. New uppers get here tomorrow! Going to put them to the test.

TTT

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Just have to say thank you again for some great work. Got the car back yesterday and got under it today and checked it out. Great work and my mind is at ease know I don't have to worry about those torque boxes. New uppers get here tomorrow! Going to put them to the test.

TTT

No problem KC thank you for give us the chance to work on your car,BTW your car is looking great since the first time you brought it [patriot]

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TTT...... I have another customer needn the torque boxes completed.
I gave your contact information again. [patriot]

[ June 08, 2012, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: dvuspny ]

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

ttt

--------------------
You mama

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com