Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Torque box reinforcement $320 labor and parts (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Torque box reinforcement $320 labor and parts
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TTT para mi amigo john. I'll have my car back from a torque box job this week. After I'm done with the rest of the car I'll be punishing his perfect welds all day Lol

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ttt

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jonathan is the best i seen so far he does to much good work soon as my car done an started im driving it to him to get mines done.thisquan jonathan in vallejo [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
jonathan is the best i seen so far he does to much good work soon as my car done an started im driving it to him to get mines done.thisquan jonathan in vallejo [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thanks bro

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

T [patriot] T [patriot] T [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

ttt

--------------------
You mama

SSPJay
¯
Member # 10777

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSPJay  Ford pictures for SSPJay  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yup jonathan does some hard work on all the cars that come into his shop...my torque boxes were almost ripped out and he made them into brand new boxes!thanks jonathan

--------------------
-89 chp mustang (drift)

SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys for a feedback here some pics
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
Thanks again for putting your trust in us [patriot]

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ttt

--------------------
You mama

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
did you do the subframe connectors too

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
did you do the subframe connectors too

Yes sir [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the pics look like you replaced the whole box or is just renforced? Looks good btw

--------------------
2004 tahoe

SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes sir we Replaced the hole box and reinforce them [patriot]

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How much to replace the lowers? MIGHT do that just to never worry about torque boxes anymore.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
How much to replace the lowers? MIGHT do that just to never worry about torque boxes anymore.

Pm sent!

[ February 14, 2012, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

What do i need to do to have this done...any prep work on my end for the I have some competition subframe connectors not full lenght tho whats the difference from yours to those? and would you be able to weld those in too? My car is a 4cyl conversion all the spot welds are there and the boxes are str8 i have done some burn outs and donunts but nothing like these "swang" enthusiests on the site....

[ February 14, 2012, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: triple b ]

--------------------
2004 tahoe

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
What do i need to do to have this done...any prep work on my end for the I have some competition subframe connectors not full lenght tho whats the difference from yours to those? and would you be able to weld those in too? My car is a 4cyl conversion all the spot welds are there and the boxes are str8 i have done some burn outs and donunts but nothing like these "swang" enthusiests on the site....

Call me 510 8374856 Jonathan

--------------------
You mama

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sickgt03hd:
Thanks guys for a feedback here some pics
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
Thanks again for putting your trust in us [patriot]

Are these pics of what 240$ get u??

[ February 15, 2012, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: 8lbCoupe ]

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

No,for that work it was $600 because the torque boxes were destroyed and I had to fabricate new ones.

--------------------
You mama

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh ok is that what that black box sort thing is

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Yes that black box is the lower torque box

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

ttt [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

ttt [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

T.t.t [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com