Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » **Body & Paint** Base/ Clear 2500$$ Speacial. !! (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: **Body & Paint** Base/ Clear 2500$$ Speacial. !!
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bump

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

kingdavid
¯
Member # 11179

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingdavid  Ford pictures for kingdavid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice color. What would a job like that run?

--------------------
1967 mustang 410W
2014 Oxford White 5.0

Posts: 305 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Stangler
¯
Member # 12181

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangler  Ford pictures for Stangler    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM me a price for a switch to white on a 88 5.0.

I can bring the car stripped (nothing in it)

This is more of a race car than a show car.

-

-

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/Natezoinks?feature=mhee

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pmd

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Uppp

--------------------

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

-

--------------------

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Was sprayednov. 8th

-

--------------------

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Synergy Green
 -

--------------------

9165pt0
¯
Member # 7625

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9165pt0  Ford pictures for 9165pt0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lookin nice
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ca fords Speacials !!! Pm for details -
We take trades also

--------------------

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ttt

--------------------

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Upppp

--------------------

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Tax time --
GLAD I AM GETTING YOUR GUYS CALL appreciate the business

Ttt

--------------------

saleen428
¯
Member # 7535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen428  Ford pictures for saleen428    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Starting to look for painters for my 88 vert. PM sent.

--------------------
Fords for Life

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Up

--------------------

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A brotha post pics of my before an after repairs! Cool dude right here, I didn't even have to take the car he picked it up from me! Hell if a cash deal can't wait to see it done!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Tomarro were spraying - glad we could get you back on the road

--------------------

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacGrown89GT  Ford pictures for SacGrown89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How much for a cobra r hood painted to match my white fox? Hood is painted greyish green and need it white  -  -

[ 2014-04-24, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: SacGrown89GT ]

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"No but its faster than your shoes"
"...."

Posts: 699 | From: SacGROWNmento | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

-block- primer and paint
Cut and buff 325 $ both sides

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
American Iron Speed Shop
¯
Member # 6311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for American Iron Speed Shop  Ford pictures for American Iron Speed Shop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90GTSleeepr:
Was sprayednov. 8th

-

Here is the same car 6 months and 6k later at a different shop. Stripped to metal, completely redone in 4 weeks. Dead straight. Always remember to get EVERYTHING in writing before you give a painter money or your car. Agreement needs to have price, scope of work, and a guranteed return date. Never pay a deposit for more than just materials. If I would have followed my own guidelines it could have saved my shop alot of money and customers [IMG]  - [/IMG]

[ 2014-05-04, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: 5.0 Pro ]

--------------------
AmericanIronSpeedShop.com

Posts: 435 | From: Loomis Ca (sacramento) | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

This is funny- the red fast back came to me and I was asked to paint,sand and primer over the existing paint that was on the car.

I was never asked to strip the car to metal.
The red paint came out nice for the negotiated price --and the customer was very Satisfied.
Then after 4 mo or so the red paint blistered and bubbled. I had the car brought back to my shop and we sanded all the red off and 90% of the color under the red only to find oil or tranny fluid spots under what I was asked to paint over.
And after I showed the owner this was the issue and it needed to be stripped to metal and I refused to re paint over it as the customer asked they took the car to another shop. I'll post the pics of the oil stains that blistered the paint.

Glad you had it stripped and painted - doing it the other way of re spraying over the oil based chemical again that was on the car would have Ben the same mistake again- this was no one's fualt but just a mistake !!!!! This has happend to me 1 other time in my experience of this industry --

[ 2014-05-04, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: 90GTSleeepr ]

--------------------

American Iron Speed Shop
¯
Member # 6311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for American Iron Speed Shop  Ford pictures for American Iron Speed Shop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing funny here. I asked you to paint the car, never ever specified how or over what. There was know issues not brought to my attention that were talked about between you and your bodyman. You told him "I'm not getting paid to strip it, paint over it" nothing was brought to my attention, never had the opportunity to make a decision. The blisters were one problem but handprints under the clear all over the back were another as well as cars stuck in the shop over a year. I won't post again on this. I won't get drug into a mud slinging contest. If anyone is considering using your shop they should at least beware that everything should be documented and agreed upon. You do some great work, But not without issues. From one small shop to another, no one is here to do anything but speak the truth. Our shop was able to absorb the losses, other people may not be in that situation so I feel it necessary to at least share my experiences

--------------------
AmericanIronSpeedShop.com

Posts: 435 | From: Loomis Ca (sacramento) | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Uppp uppppp and away
Now offering Mobile media blasting-

--------------------

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacGrown89GT  Ford pictures for SacGrown89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shout out to john for coming through and matchin up some paint for me. Quick work and came out great! Hit em up ppl!!

(Hood and fender painted)

Before  - after  -  -
Sorry dark pics. I took them when i got home late

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"No but its faster than your shoes"
"...."

Posts: 699 | From: SacGROWNmento | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com