Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Alternators and Starters

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Alternators and Starters
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Note: This is the actual ad I want to be posted on the VENDOR's section if possible because the one that is on there is the individual sale of an alternator and the other one isn't necesarilly how I wanted it to be since they were not intended as a vendor's post.

My father and I are selling rebuilt alternators and we can also rebuild them. My father worked at a very reputable shop (which I won't mention to not hurt their business but PM me if you'd like to know)that rebuilds alternators and starters and supplied them to the larger Auto Parts store's. He has been working on alternators and starters for 18+years so the quality of the work it top notch, he uses all OEM parts and replaces everything unlike some other alternator rebuilds which just replace brushes and throw some paint on.

We have many rebuilt starter's and alternators for Domestic, Import, and European cars.

Prices vary depending on the year, make, model of the car but the price is around $60-$140. Rarely does the price exceed $90, for most cars except for certain models.

Also, if we do not have the alternator or starter you need we can rebuild it, which can be done in one day but if there are special parts that need to be ordered it can take as long as two day.

Since most people here have mustangs I will just list the prices for some of the a&s's for stangs:

1979-1986 Ford Mustang = $40 brand new. Must bring core

1987-1993 Ford Mustang = $40 rebuilt. Must bring core

1994-1995 3G Ford Mustang = $75 rebuilt. Must bring core.

1996-1998 Ford Mustang = $75 rebuilt. Must bring core.

1996-2001 4G Ford Mustang COBRA & 03-04 Mach 1 = $90. Must bring core.

Any alternator not listed PM me, or call or text(650)743-7513.

* $20 dollar fee added if you don't bring the core.

*All alternators and starters that are completely rebuilt come with a 1 year written warranty.

*Also, if you do not want to rebuld the whole thing but want to fix only what's wrong with it, then we can charge you for just the problem that it has and test it for you but this service comes with no warranty.

[ October 03, 2011, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will post pics later of different types of work.

[ October 03, 2011, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

gunna be in the sacramento area CAFords this saturday, if you need alternators, starters for ANY car, just shoot me a PM or text me, I am giving really good prices since I will only be going once in a blue moon.

Oh and I can also deliver around the sacramento area, so the areas surrounding it.

[ October 05, 2011, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Thanks to all the people who didn't fall back on the sales. Prices back to normal.

[ October 10, 2011, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Going to Sacramento this weekend if i get enough sales. Giving good offers delivered to your choice in Sacramento. PM or tet me for more info.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

rx-7 5.0
¯
Member # 9552

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rx-7 5.0  Ford pictures for rx-7 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dem bro how come u anit told me u also had a bunch of parts forrsale
Posts: 58 | From: downtown somewhere | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by rx-7 5.0:
dem bro how come u anit told me u also had a bunch of parts forrsale

I barely put them up bro. Let me know what you need and I got you. I want to put evrything brand new in the hatch

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

rx-7 5.0
¯
Member # 9552

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rx-7 5.0  Ford pictures for rx-7 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i want a superchager...fro my rx7...
Posts: 58 | From: downtown somewhere | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com