Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » ENGINE BAY

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ENGINE BAY
SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***
¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DO U HAVE A CLEAN MUSTANG THAT PEOPLE BREAK THERE NECK LOOKING AT WHEN YOU DRIVE BY BUT ARE AFRAID TO POP THE HOOD CAUSE ITS SO CLUTTERED AND DIRTY THAN YOU NEED TO CONTACT MM PERFORMANCE TO MAKE YOU ENGINE BAY FLAWLESS AND WORTHY TO SHOW OFF..HERE IS A EXAMPLE.... BEFORE
 -

AFTER
 -
CONTACT MM PERFORMANCE FOR PRICING AND MAKE A APPOINTMENT ASAP
CALL 916 993 9581
EMAIL MM_PERFORMANCE@YAHOO.COM
OR PM

-

[ August 11, 2010, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: SPECIALTY15 ]

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Posts: 861 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Quik351
¯
Member # 7859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quik351  Ford pictures for Quik351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HOW MUCH FOR THE SETUP

--------------------
90 notch 89 LX RIP 06 SRT8 RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsT5EJ5Cn5A&feature=plcp&context=C3cc2c56UDOEgsToPDskLTBg6us6_2mASrbNBHnQie

¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I IT DEPENDS IF YOU HAVE US REMOVE AND INSTALL ENGINE, IF YOU WANT BRAKE LINES HIDDEN ETC.
BASIC PACKAGE RUNS ABOUT 1100 THAT INCLUDES
SHAVING AND PAINTING COMPLETE ENGINE BAY (ANY 1 OR 2 STAGE COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE) THREE STAGE PAINTS COST EXTRA. HIDE WIRING. THAT PRICE IS IF YOU PULL MOTOR OUT BEFORE.

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Quik351
¯
Member # 7859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quik351  Ford pictures for Quik351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I HAVE NO MOTOR SO WHATS THE PRICE AND WHERE U LOCATED OR WHERE DO YOU DO THE WORK

--------------------
90 notch 89 LX RIP 06 SRT8 RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsT5EJ5Cn5A&feature=plcp&context=C3cc2c56UDOEgsToPDskLTBg6us6_2mASrbNBHnQie

¯
Member # 2978

shave and paint engine bay and hide wiring 1200 (if we get panels)1100 if you order them
with hiding brake lines 1350
xtreme package all the above with k member and front coil overs 2250
we are located in north highlands ca (north sacramento)

[ August 12, 2010, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: SPECIALTY15 ]

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
also the brake lines re-made to run along the tubular k-member is $150 extra but we still hide ur stock lines as part of the basic package like the black car. i will post detailed pics of both ways..kind of confusing without showing the customer..way cleaner look and new lines makes a big difference though.

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
also the brake lines re-made to run along the tubular k-member is $150 extra but we still hide ur stock lines as part of the basic package like the black car. i will post detailed pics of both ways..kind of confusing without showing the customer..way cleaner look and new lines makes a big difference though.

sup casey, show some pics of the difference. i should be getting my panels some time next week.
¯
Member # 2978

its hard to see the diffrence try to zoom on the black car the brake lines are reran under the firewall cowl un fortuneitly u can still see a little on passenger side

the silver car the brake lines run down from porportioning vavle accross k member under engine..dont worrie there no where near or close to oil pan they acually tuck into the k member.only down fall is it has to be done with a tubular member

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much with engine in there?
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
500.00 to pull and re install engine

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They look real clean in person

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Retarded question guys but how come the before pic is titled "seans car" and isnt supercharged, and the after pic is titled "mikes88hatch" and is supercharged. Is this not the same car? Only asking cuz I like what I see and want to make
sure its an actual representation (sp?) -Joe

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
Retarded question guys but how come the before pic is titled "seans car" and isnt supercharged, and the after pic is titled "mikes88hatch" and is supercharged. Is this not the same car? Only asking cuz I like what I see and want to make
sure its an actual representation (sp?) -Joe

im pretty sure he is just showing you a stock setup and one after he is done with it

[ August 22, 2010, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Big block 66 f100 ]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

¯
Member # 2978

There not the same car we messed up and didn't take before pics of the silver car and haven't posted after of the black car how about u send me a pic of urs now and then drop it off and get it done and ill send u a after lol.....wow really if u need more pics send ur email and I will send u step by step pics to see

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No no I liked what I saw just was asking. I'm doing a turbo build and would love a clean bay like that. Looks good guys ill be in touch when I've got more $

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here, let me help ya out. this was mine before and after done by MM PERFORMANCE:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damm it doesn't get any better then that those last pictures are dope...ima definetely looking forward to having an engine bay like datt on my 86gt she needs iit bad...lmk if you can send me some more pics of your work specialty...looking to do this real soon...thnx. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
¯
Member # 2978

Will have more pics soon

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
Damm it doesn't get any better then that those last pictures are dope...ima definetely looking forward to having an engine bay like datt on my 86gt she needs iit bad...lmk if you can send me some more pics of your work specialty...looking to do this real soon...thnx. [patriot]

Never had my engine done by them, But over the last ten years specialty has done lots of work on my cars for me and I have always been happy with the work!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:

Never had my engine done by them, But over the last ten years specialty has done lots of work on my cars for me and I have always been happy with the work!

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SPECIALTY15:
Will have more pics soon [/QUO

Thanx

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:

NIce good to know that's always the best info to get from past clients experiences..can't wait to save money and be able to get my engine bay done.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
They look real clean in person

+100000000 hella clean in person

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com