Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Detail Addict Org Announcement!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Detail Addict Org Announcement!!!
DetailAddict
¯
Member # 8890

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DetailAddict  Ford pictures for DetailAddict  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Detail Addict has been growing in both professional auto detailing services and providing car care products with strict and rigorous operating procedures. We are constantly moving forward and have been implementing our business as we face new challenges. It has brought to my attention that some customers may have been approached and thinking that we still provide mobile or offsite services. I sincerely apologize for the confusion and would like to take this opportunity to clarify how Detail Addict functions.

All Detail Addict auto detailing services are done by our trained professional detailer and only at our Fremont shop location. Every service must undergo a thorough and meticulous inspection before delivery. Kevin AKA darkonion AKA Kevin@DetailAddict used to be our dedicated online sales representative for all our car care products. He was bumping threads and posting as Kevin@DetailAddict, and re-sell detail products for us at local meets and forums.

Unfortunately, as we continue to move forward, Kevin will no longer be working for us. Kevin still has some inventory, so please feel free to get them through him as he is at local meets very often. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kevin Bui for his hard work in the past months as our sales representative.

To better assist you in the future and answer your questions in regards to auto detailing services and products please direct all questions to DetailAddict.Com.

Sincerely,

Leo AKA DetailAddict

--------------------
DetailAddict.com | T: 408-988-2400
ACE TurboStick | Camspray | Defelsko | Detail Addict | Edge | Gilmour | Menzerna | Metro | P21S

Posts: 185 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com