Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » New restoration/performance parts store located in hayward LOOK!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New restoration/performance parts store located in hayward LOOK!!!!
restoration parts source
Member # 7011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for restoration parts source  Ford pictures for restoration parts source  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Restoration parts source
23966 Clawiter rd
Hayward CA 94545
Phone (510) 786-2067
Fax (510) 786-2130
Cell (510) 760-9480
www.restorationpartssource.com

Providing the greater east bay area with exceptional service for all makes and models. Your one stop shop for Ford, GM, and Mopar cars and trucks. Covering both early and late model restoration and performance parts. We are dealers for the majority of the well known and highly respected reproduction sheetmetal and restoration part outfits. Here is an outline of what we have to offer.

-Scott drake dealer: Complete 64-73 mustang parts and accessories

- Daniel carpenter mustangs dealer 79-93 fox body mustang reproduction parts

-Goodmark industries dealer: Body sheetmetal and trim parts for both GM and mopar cars and trucks

-Dynacorn industries dealer: Body sheetmetal and trim parts for both GM and ford cars and trucks

-Softseal dealer: wheatherstripping products for cars and trucks

-Control freaks suspension dealer: Custom fabricated tubular suspension products for GM, ford, and mopar cars and trucks

-Stainless steel brake corp. dealer: High performance brakes for all makes and model vehicles

-AMK products dealer: Correct hardware and bolt kits for interior, body, and engine restoration work

Mustang
Falcon
Camero
Chevelle
El Camino
Impala
Tri five chevy's
All truck makes and models
A,B,C,& E body mopar cars

Call or stop by today to get that classic muscle car back on the road where it belongs!!!!!

--------------------
Restoration parts source
23966 Clawiter rd
Hayward CA 94545
Phone (510) 786-2067
Fax (510) 786-2130
www.restorationpartssource.com

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wha bout a brake conversion for a 65 stang..orig a 6cyl and i want 5 lug disc [patriot]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And its camAro not camEro.

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow!!!! I'm sure evryone was really confused. Ever heard of a typo? Thanks for the correction

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

ryancway
¯
Member # 7237

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for ryancway  Ford pictures for ryancway    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tony the owner is a great guy and they have the best prices on goodmark sheet metal anywhere in the bay area. He's an enthusiast, he's pleasant and attentive on the phone. Great vendor to work with compared to say Steeda who doesnt know customer service from their rude,lazy, hairy asses. I'm a customer of RPS not afilliated with them.
Ryan

--------------------
built short block ported heads and assorted bolt ons. I LOVE 4:30 gears!

Posts: 29 | From: pleasant hill | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
1lerk08
Member # 8256

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1lerk08  Ford pictures for 1lerk08    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes i wanna know if you have a clutch pedal assembly for a 1993 ford mustang gt..ive looked everywhere and no luck so far please pm or email me bigcreepa08@yahoo.com thanks
Posts: 3 | From: las vegas,nv | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com