Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Ground effects, louvers and scoops painted and installed

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ground effects, louvers and scoops painted and installed
RED*STAR
¯
Member # 6550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED*STAR  Ford pictures for RED*STAR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Red*Star body shop in Sacramento is offering special rates to California Fords.com members on Ground effects for 06 Fusion,05-06 Mustang, Mustang GT and even the hot Boy Racer Wide Body kit. We can also do painted or vinyl racing stripes, custom graphics, Exhaust tips, wheel and tire packages.

Professional paint and installation using Spies/Hecker flexible plastic primer and clearcoat (top of the line for flexability and durability). All pieces that are held on with 3M double sided adhesives are pre-treated with 3M adhesion promoters to help insure long lasting, quality installs.

Come by and see us or visit our website @
www.redstarautoworks.com

RED*STAR tm California Original
916 488-STAR(7827)

--------------------
Red*Star Auto & Truck Works
916 488-STAR for a custom car.

Posts: 24 | From: 4536 Auburn Blvd D | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Could you give me an estimate for the following:

I have a 2001 Ford Mustang GT and would like to do a 2001 Mustang Cobra bumbper conversion. How much would you charge for install and paint. Also the car is the stock silver color just incase that informatin is helpful. Thank You [patriot]

--------------------
01 GT K&N FIPK Mac Prochamber Magnapack Cat-Back Steeda Tri-Ax Eibachs

RED*STAR
¯
Member # 6550

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for RED*STAR  Ford pictures for RED*STAR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you supplied the parts, you'd be looking at around $900 with the CAFords.com labor rate discout. This includes: Removal of old bumper covers, prepping, painting and installing the new bumper covers and waste removal. We use Spies/Hecker(Dupont's top of the line)flexible primers and clearcoats for superior adhesion and durability. Matching the color is no problem. [burnout]

--------------------
Red*Star Auto & Truck Works
916 488-STAR for a custom car.

Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I appreciate the quick reply, I would be supplying my own parts. Also I forgot to add a cowl hood in with the estimate. So how much for the bumper and cowl hood intall + paint. Once again I appreciate it. I should be ready to bring it in once summer rolls around [patriot]

--------------------
01 GT K&N FIPK Mac Prochamber Magnapack Cat-Back Steeda Tri-Ax Eibachs

RED*STAR
¯
Member # 6550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED*STAR  Ford pictures for RED*STAR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Painting and installing a hood runs around $400. If this is a cowl that mounts to a stock hood it would probably be less depending on how the cowl mounts.

Come by when your ready and I'll make you a deal when I see all the part that need paint and install.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com