Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » **90 Days 0% Interest, NO CREDIT CHECK Financing** (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: **90 Days 0% Interest, NO CREDIT CHECK Financing**
CDT
¯
Member # 5004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDT  Ford pictures for CDT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4sale:
stil waiting for you to get back to me [patriot]

will get it worked up, sorry for the delay and thanks for reminding me.

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning
Home of Flat Fee Tuning For All Cars, Trucks and SUV's, EFI & Carb, SCT, AFR, Dynatech, STS Turbos, N2O Refills

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CDT:
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Wow that sounds like a deal. I need to get my wheels to fit correctly in the front on my 92 stang. I have 18x9
Saleen replica wheels 24mm offset/5.95 BS. I was wondering if you could solve this problem for me as I am completely lost and don't know what to do. The problem is that they stick out a bit much in the front, about 1/2".
Front setup consist of
- SN-95 spindles/calipers (from a 95)
- Powerslot rotors
- Ford Racing Front control arms w/ new ball joints from maximum motorsports

Basically I just want to drop it off with no worries and have the front wheel fitment issue fixed, along with lowering the car, and maybe a tune. Please let me know if you would be able to accomodate me. Thanks for offering the cool deal.

Thanks
Gus
[patriot]

Roger Kraus Tire Inc
(800) 510-7223
(510) 582-5031
2896 Grove Way
Castro Valley, CA 94546

they are great with that kinda stuff

Just called them and they really didn't know what to do in my case. IT sounded like they didn't know alot about foxbodies. I sent you another PM requesting price quotes.

Thanks

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CDT
¯
Member # 5004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDT  Ford pictures for CDT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everyone should be answered now.

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning
Home of Flat Fee Tuning For All Cars, Trucks and SUV's, EFI & Carb, SCT, AFR, Dynatech, STS Turbos, N2O Refills

YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for YEFF  Ford pictures for YEFF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im looking in to purchasing a blower for my 2000 mustang GT. lemme know what you can do and what kinds you have?

--------------------
RIP - 2000 Saleen Mustang GT - Custom Estate Green

CDT
¯
Member # 5004

quote:
Originally posted by jazzy_jeff:
Im looking in to purchasing a blower for my 2000 mustang GT. lemme know what you can do and what kinds you have?

email sent

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning

johnson50
¯
Member # 4608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnson50  Ford pictures for johnson50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just like puttin something on layaway, sounds like a great deal. Looks like i will be coming to you guys for a blower in future. I'll keep in contact. [patriot]

--------------------
2003 10th anniv. cobra
2.3l gen2 Whipple
AED Tuned
HP/TQ: too much!

Posts: 256 | From: fairfield/suisun | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Wow that sounds like a deal. I need to get my wheels to fit correctly in the front on my 92 stang. I have 18x9
Saleen replica wheels 24mm offset/5.95 BS. I was wondering if you could solve this problem for me as I am completely lost and don't know what to do. The problem is that they stick out a bit much in the front, about 1/2".
Front setup consist of
- SN-95 spindles/calipers (from a 95)
- Powerslot rotors
- Ford Racing Front control arms w/ new ball joints from maximum motorsports

Basically I just want to drop it off with no worries and have the front wheel fitment issue fixed, along with lowering the car, and maybe a tune. Please let me know if you would be able to accomodate me. Thanks for offering the cool deal.

Thanks
Gus
[patriot]

Roger Kraus Tire Inc
(800) 510-7223
(510) 582-5031
2896 Grove Way
Castro Valley, CA 94546

they are great with that kinda stuff

Just called them and they really didn't know what to do in my case. IT sounded like they didn't know alot about foxbodies. I sent you another PM requesting price quotes.

Thanks

They are one of the best shops in the bay area as far as suspension set ups. They do a lot of roadrace type cars and race their own stuff too. Maybe call back and talk to Rodger or Brandon.
Personally I have never had a prblem they could not solve.

Posts: 103 | From: northern california | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
CDT
¯
Member # 5004

why dont you ask them how to spin 15k with a Busa then [Razz] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
why dont you ask them how to spin 15k with a Busa then [Razz] [Whoo Whooooo!]

i sent u a pm [patriot]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will call you in the mornin.

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i pm'ed u and i see u read it but no reply? [Confused]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chris, let me know if you have any questions about cdt. i got my tune there and am more than happy with the service.

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

CDT
¯
Member # 5004

quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
i pm'ed u and i see u read it but no reply? [Confused]

sorry been super swamped, never enough hours in the day [Frown]

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning

blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownstang98  Ford pictures for blownstang98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please PM me for some pricing on VT stage 2 Cams..

--------------------
MMR MOD 900, hp stage 2 blower cams, stage 2 ported heads waiting for the 18 pounds of booosssttt to come.

Posts: 508 | From: Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com