Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Consignment Area

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Consignment Area
Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throttle Stop  Ford pictures for Throttle Stop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's a current list of what we have in our consignment area. Remember, things go in and out, so call (916) 780-4646 to see if we have what you're looking for.

C&L Intake with MAF and Filter plus Predator Tuner with C&L Tune for 05-06 GT, $600.00.
C&L Intake Tube for a 99-01 Cobra, $100.00
MagnaPak Catback for 05-06 GT with about 500 miles, $300.00
Off-Road Bassani X-Pipe for 99-04 GT, Cobra, Mach 1, $100.00
Catted Magnaflow X-Pipe for 99-04 GT, Cobra, Mach 1, about 200 miles, $200.00
Silver Cobra 17x9 wheels (good shape), $100.00

Posts: 110 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what kind of cobras are they? 95, 98, cobra r, y2k, ?
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throttle Stop  Ford pictures for Throttle Stop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To be honest, I can't remember. They've been in my side yard in the bay area for about 6 months, and I just wanted the tires that were on them. I'll have them up here on Saturday afternoon if you want to take a look.
Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Actually, twogun, I just noticed you're in Hayward. The wheels are at my house in San Lorenzo. If you're interested, I can get ahold of my wife and she can show you them. Let me know. Call me at the shop (916) 780-4646 if before 5.
Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

The wheels are SOLD. Had a guy come in today and give me the bucks. But, we still have more stuff.

We just added a full set of Cocra Calpiers with mounts and Hawk HPS pads. The pads have less than 5000 miles on them. Price- 275.00. Add in some rotors and braided hoses and you're ready to go! Or, actually, stop.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com